Rate yourself when compared to others in the following areas:

on a scale of 0 - 10

Pooping
Ability to fight
Banging strangers
Reviewing stuff
Philosophical contemplation
Taking risk
Y'all might have me beat in all those categories except pooping.

I'm a 10/10 pooper. Grade A, master class, and I'll shit on anyone who says otherwise

on a scale of 0 - 10

Pooping
Ability to fight
Banging strangers
Reviewing stuff
Taking risk
Next to average guy, wich tend to be mediocre in most of these and terrible at some

Pooping 6.5/10
Never considered myself a Master at it or received compliments for my technique, but i do it regularly and i get the job done.
Never pooped in my pants, not even as total drunk. Survived every liquid poop emergency.
One girl accidentally liquid pooped on me, but this should ruin her score, not mine imho

Ability to fight 8/10
Long ago, but trained for years both striking(Kickboxing, good hands crap kicks) and grappling(Judo+ some very basic BJJ stuff), and i'm pretty strong guy for my size with decent chin. Got kinda lot of fights as teen plus very few in early 20s and worked as security in clubs (mostly talking role, but seen some action too)
On negative i'm 5'8 manlet, my last hard sparring i think 4 years ago, my last brawl a life ago (Mykonos, i think 2008 or 2009), as 37yo i'm out of my prime and even if i still train a bit (bit running, bit exercises/lifting at home) i don't trust my cardio/speed/explosiveness to be anywhere close to my former self
8 is very high but next to average western guy that can't fight for shit feels reasonable number

Banging strangers 9/10
Got one-nigh-stands, quickies in club bathroom, at parties/beach parties, understanding nothing due foreign language, during ferry trip to Sardinia, got some well above my score (and some well below LOL), completed the continents 5/5 quest
9 feels high af but i think deserved it on the battlefield lol

Reviewing stuff 4/10
I like give my opinion on few stuff i like (travel locations, cool places, tv show/movies, VGs etc) but tbh i will never be good at it because i'm biased af.
If i dislike something i will complain, if i like it i will defend
Thanks gods i'm totally NOT political, otherwise will pass these covid-detention months in WR doing angry 69s with all these leftright turds

Philosophical contemplation 6/10
Personally i like a lot talk about everything, new arguments are ever welcome and i can fall into a thought for a long time
But the fact that i like to do it does'nt mean i'm good at it lol
Actually can happen i lose focus from the main point because i lose myself on random details, i tend to have concentration of a bored child

Taking risk 3/10
I hate it
As teen did ton of retard stuff, but as teen i was brain free
At some point in mid 20s adult life happened and i became the opposite, over careful at take decisions
Good example i've all money sitting on bank account because i'm trying to gather info about what i can do with it (buy stocks, or gold or whatever) but can't chose
Fun thing is i DO risky shit but usually is because the perspective of do nothing is worse than the risk
I did months long battle vs my superior at workplace (wich ended well, now got different role), but the alternative of keep work under him was worse than lose the job
I'm a cheater and i can lose sleep over a risky move or some potential error, but no side-bang life would be deadly boring (was just theory, now proven by covid)
Me and one friend gambled lot on soccer (not at the moment though), but was mostly about exploit free welcome bonus more than use our own real money
I'm loose guy and a friendly drunk, but when is about take slighty important decision seems like i can't do a single step without plan it in advance

Last edited:
Pooping - 7
Ability to fight - 10
Banging strangers - 8
Reviewing stuff - 10
Philosophical contemplation - 7
Taking risk - 3

Pooping 7
Ability to fight 7
Banging strangers 0
Reviewing stuff 5
Philosophical contemplation 8
Taking (calculated) risk 10

on a scale of 0 - 10

Pooping 1
Ability to fight 5
Banging strangers 1
Reviewing stuff 5
Philosophical contemplation 10
Taking risk 3

I suck at life

Pooping 7
Ability to fight 7
Banging strangers 8
Reviewing stuff 5
Philosophical contemplation 7
Taking risk 2

on a scale of 0 - 10

Pooping
Ability to fight
Banging strangers
Reviewing stuff
Taking risk

Pooping - What constitutes a good vs. bad poop? If it is just being regular, then a 7
Ability to fight - 5 (haven't been in a fight in more than 15 years, but I did train UFC)
Banging strangers - 9 while traveling, 4 in everyday life
Reviewing stuff - 3 (too lazy)
Philosophical contemplation - 3 (used to be a 10, but I read a book called "Don't Ask Why", and it was immensely helpful. Don't dwell on things you will not have an answer to)
Taking Risk - 10 (I have done extremely risky things financially, physically etc. No risk, no reward)

Pooping - 8, regular as clockwork, always easy
Ability to fight - 6 maybe, been on 2 street fights as a youngster and lost both, have boxed the last few years so should have improved (have no plans on adding to my record though ha ha)
Banging strangers - 5, never did that well with the ladies but had my moments
Reviewing stuff - 8.5, used to write album reviews for a metal site, I think I write fairly well
Philosophical contemplation - maybe a 6 or 7, i'm pretty straight down the line but certainly do think about stuff
Taking risk - 6 or so, fairly risk averse in general

So how baked were you when you made this list?

No need (wife is awesome)

Super difficult to assess most of these, but there's zero doubt in my mind about having a 10/10 in pooping.

9 - Set your watch to my schedule, I literally get shit done
8 - Didn't lose fights because I either simply walked away or made sure I took the first, best shot. Also, was friends with most of the badasses I might lose to anyway
6 - Was a typical drunken whoring sailor; had a decent batting average with the ladies but nowhere near MVP. Swung at at lot of pitches tho
4 - Original ADHD kid here. If it isn't a subject of interest then I'm not your guy for document review
7 - I love philosophical debate or simply contemplating the nature of things
5 - Was more of a risk taker as teen and young adult. Now I want to keep employment and watch investments grow. Yawn.......

Back