Rate your top 5 cards for the remainder of 2013

Senbonzakura

Sakuraba- PrideFC Never Die!
@Brown
Reaction score
Bored at work, decided to make a nice little rank list for this winter season of ufc events. Quite possibly the best annual calender they put on in years. Here's my top 5

1. Fox 9 (the best card top to bottom IMO)
2. 167 (could be GSP lasts fight ever, and with asupporting cast of main card fights that are awesome)
3. 168 (weidman/silva 2 nuff said! Just hope the main card delivers)
4. 166 (I'm extremely excited for all the fights this weekend, The trilogy will be complete but some of these fights scream miss match,still a sick card)
5. Fight Night 32 (the best Brazilian card they've ever put on live tv, every fight on this card should please the just bleed god)

Definitely 167, even if you don't like GSP its the 20th Anniversery show right?

TUF Finale
Fox 9

1. Fox 9 (the best card top to bottom IMO)
2. 167 (could be GSP lasts fight ever, and with asupporting cast of main card fights that are awesome)
3. 168 (weidman/silva 2 nuff said! Just hope the main card delivers)
4. 166 (I'm extremely excited for all the fights this weekend, The trilogy will be complete but some of these fights scream miss match,still a sick card)
5. Fight Night 32 (the best Brazilian card they've ever put on live tv, every fight on this card should please the just bleed god)

I actually agree with this list 100%

Definitely 167, even if you don't like GSP its the 20th Anniversery show right?

Yep the card isn't complete iirc, I think 2 more fights are to be added. Hopefully some intriguing prelim fights

Back