Rate UFC Uruguay Shevchenko vs Carmouche 2

Should have the Argentine.. maybe hes not healthy yet.

It is going to be a good fight.

But as an argentinian I hate to see Laureano matched against a really underrated and unknown fighter.

Is a high risk low reward IMO for both guys. But its going to be a good one.

I see how it looks as high risk low reward on paper. But I think whoever wins this fight will get a high profile fight next.
Kumchenko should be getting it by now and whoever beat this unbeaten Russian champ definitely should.
Although you never know these days just look at the run Elizeu is in and still not getting a big fight

I see how it looks as high risk low reward on paper. But I think whoever wins this fight will get a high profile fight next.
Kumchenko should be getting it by now and whoever beat this unbeaten Russian champ definitely should.
Although you never know these days just look at the run Elizeu is in and still not getting a big fight
Well.. both guys had a washed up Thiago Alves so that is ok.

WW is stacked. Ponzi, Elizeu, Edwards are all on huge streaks... Vicente Luque too. Thats crazy.

This is the worst card, and I watch every card regardless. I like Bobby moffett. Also root for Ashlee smith for beating up that tranny. That's about it

51pnoHEsBFL.jpg

/10

won't watch.

Will find Shevchenko knocking Liz's head into the third row on twitter.

people complain about every card. its gotta have 2 title fights, a heavyweight fight with two top 10ers, no women or anything below 155, and a guy who is at least 16-0 no decisions, for it to be a decent card for sherdog.

the espn+ cards seemed to be pretty good so far, but this is one of the lesser cards.. i guess they made it top heavy with the title on there.

look, its an international card in a country they NEVER visit. and they have zero (?could be wrong?) fighters from there. this couldve been a fightpass card if they were to do those still.

i give it a 4/10 all things considering.

cant have good cards without bad ones.

this might be controversial, but considering everyting ufc 240 is only like one rung above this. who the hell is paying for that card? it barely has a comain event.

I'll be sure to hang out at my country club that weekend in order to avoid this travesty of a event.

Valentina Shevchenko vs. Liz Carmouche
Ciryl Gane vs. Raphael Pessoa Nunes
Tecia Torres vs. Marina Rodriguez
Enrique Barzola vs. Bobby Moffett
Geraldo de Freitas vs. Chris Gutierrez
Taila Santos vs. Ashlee Evans-Smith
Rogério Bontorin vs. Raulian Paiva
Veronica Macedo vs. Rachael Ostovich
Oskar Piechota vs. Rodolfo Vieira
Rafael Fiziev vs. Alex da Silva Coelho
Alexey Kunchenko vs. Laureano Staropoli

4/10 also no Urugay fighters on the card
If Uruguay is anything like most latin countries I don't see a heavy wmma card being that successful

Well.. both guys had a washed up Thiago Alves so that is ok.

WW is stacked. Ponzi, Elizeu, Edwards are all on huge streaks... Vicente Luque too. Thats crazy.

Well Kunchenko comes from beating Okami in dominant fashion, who is also washed up but a respected name and was in a 5 fight winning streak at WW.
I expected a high profile fight for him at this point with his 20-0 record.
I would say its a pretty good opportunity for Laureano. If he wins he takes a big step in the rankings even despite lack of Kunchenko's name recognition

I probably won't bother. Slowly losing interest in mma and overseas cards never seem to excite me unfortunately

Back