Rate UFC Uruguay Shevchenko vs Carmouche 2

Was gonna say 2/10, but I still feel like that is being generous. Holy shit that's garbage. Poor Uruguay.

Worst ufc card ever, 0/10, the German and Aussie cards look like Ufc 205 compared to this

It's trash.
Macedo vs Ostrovich is the only "fight" worth watching on gifs once it gets to the ground and we can see some grappling bouncing and fondling.

1/10. Absolutely embarrassing card coming from whats supposed to be the biggest MMA org in the world. Pretty much all of the fights are early prelim level and a third of them are WMMA.

Looks like nuttin but prelimfights except title fight. More like a boxing card, just a bunch of shit and one good fight

Relative to other UFC cards, it's a 2/10.

If either Valentina or Liz misses weight, it's a 1/10.

If Valentina/Liz is off altogether, it's a 0/10.

I know the people in the main event and know Tecia Torres.

I have been watching MMA for 10 years or so, and post heavily on Sherdog during my spare time.

How the fuck would a casual sit through this card?

How would anyone sit through this card, unless it were a forced viewing clockwork orange scenario...?

<{clintugh}>

Relative to other UFC cards, it's a 2/10.

If either Valentina or Liz misses weight, it's a 1/10.

If Valentina/Liz is off altogether, it's a 0/10.
I don't see Valentina ever missing weight. Very disciplined and professional. Liz? I'd say it's possible.

How would anyone sit through this card, unless it were a forced viewing clockwork orange scenario...?

<{clintugh}>
I only have interest in the main event, and it's not like it'll be much of a fight anyway. They're just feeding this chick to Valentina.

Main event is probably the best opponent they can muster up at 125 for Shevchenko, so no problem with that. As far as the rest of the card? It's mainly filled with mismatches and younger prospects -- the UFC needs to have cards with a lot of these sort of fights to build fighters, but they should have a couple more key match ups to supplement the main event in my opinion.

I'd watch if Veronica gave us some kind of sex toy show instead of fighting.

Don't pay much mind to wmma but I'll root for Liz 'cause she's an American and a vet

Back