Rate UFC Uruguay Shevchenko vs Carmouche 2

-8/10

Terrible card.

Also terrible matchmaking there. Laureano vs that undefeated russian is stupid.
Cyril Gane buried in a shit card is terrible.

Only interested in Shevchenko

Another card, that when it comes people will say, "Is this the worse card ever, or name a worse card than?" So, an average 2019 fight night card

UFC events that consist of a bunch of no-name cans is the new business as usual.

Yeah, watching Shev kill Carmouche is the only thing of interest there.

giphy.gif

Y’all should just watch Bellator. This shit is garbage

I'll watch it because of Gane but the rest is terrible

It's an objectively terrible card but it's awesome the UFC's going to Uruguay and if I were there I would go.

Man.....I’m usually the positive one on here, throwing out 7’s, 8’s and 9’s left and Fucking right but Shit......I mean....damn....

1/10

<FookIsThatGuy>

"Quien coño es esa gente?"

that would up there with some of the worst fight nights ever even with a title fight headliner. Kuchenko/Staropoli is a great fight but that's about it

Need the Ponz on this card

Also throwback Latifi vs Volkan...Im sure theyre both healthy now

Barzola and Kunchenko are the only two fighters I care about on that card lol. What a sad card.

lol what the hell is this trainwreck of a card

I know the people in the main event and know Tecia Torres.

I have been watching MMA for 10 years or so, and post heavily on Sherdog during my spare time.

How the fuck would a casual sit through this card?

Worst card ever. I don't really see this as evidence of UFC dying though. The fact that they can put out garbage like this says a lot about how they feel they are positioned. Bellator needs to just keep bringing decent cards

Holy crap! that is bad.
Nobody can carry that card. I didn't think a card can be complete shit.

Back