Rate UFC on FOX 22: VanZant vs Waterson 1-10 (Poll)

Rate UFC on FOX 22: VanZant vs Waterson

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
LOL. It's me!! :p
& have Randa in there :D

Will put up the classic avi once her next fight is announced. Hopefully soon, damn it...

WARANDA!!

YSc49Og.gif

YOU'RE NEXT!

I'd sit and watch that shit on repeat sometimes. I like Randa, too. I hope she can get a streak going soon.

Nah I don't get the Sage or Paige hate on here. It's unwarranted.

Truth be told I didn't watch the card which is why I said it was shit.

I knew Jouban would be Perry. Dude got rocked twice I think in his last fight. Overrated but still fun to hype.

7 out of 10

ssage hate: fair enough. many people think that he is an overpaid dana favourite that doesnt deserve the opportunities hes been gifted by the baldfather when others work as hard or harder but doent get teh preferential treatment that sage does.

hpvz: same, but it seems many people like to see her lose because she might be deemed a superficial person that lied to a bunch of dying kids and has teh temerity to think its ok for her to get away with lying to a bunch of terminally ill children because she wouldn't shaver her head when she saidd she would.

she has also received what might be described as an unjustified "push" by the baldfather.

pvz just isnt that great of a fighter. she wants to cross over to main stream fame based primarily on her looks, but a 10 is ufc isnt a 10 in real life or in Hollywood, and she seems to lack depth of character or talent or integrity so, so i guess we will wait and see what the future holds.

3 annoying hype trains got derailed. For that reason, I voted 10/10.

Back