Rate UFC on ESPN 2

WarDosAnjos

Socrates of Sherdog
Banned
Reaction score
I give it a 5/10. ESPN should have really looked for a great card to showcase the UFC in what is only their second main channel event. I don't really care about Watterson. Barbosa vs Gathege does look intriguing, and if you like MMA, you should like this fight. It may be the only fight on this card I'm really pumped for

I give it a 5/10. ESPN should have really looked for a great card to showcase the UFC in what is only their second main channel event. I don't really care about Watterson. Barbosa vs Gathege does look intriguing, and if you like MMA, you should like this fight. It may be the only fight on this card I'm really pumped for
It's not nearly as good as ESPN 3 card but that's to be expected when attempting to put on 5 shows in 1 month.

Main event is sexy enough to elevate it to a 6/10 for me.

I can no rate, but very excited about co-main David Branch big fight against Jack Hermansson, and main event too. I have bad feeling for Josh Emmett, like he going to get KO early by fast strikes of Michael Johnson. He had tough road to come back from the damage lil heathen did to him.

7/10 some interesting fights throughout. It'll become a 9/10 once I knock back a few beers and start annoying the missus who had no interest in ufc

6/10 for the Main Event. With an average main event this is a 4 at best.

it's more complicated in a time when many such as my self are looking to simplify our lives.

6/10. Main event and Emmett v Johnson are can't miss imho. Karolina, Waterson, Craig, De La Rosa, GM, Green and Moraes are maybe not enough to tune in by themselves but always fun to watch. Newcomers are always intriguing but Sabina Mazo is fighting a very boring air puncher (I'll admit I was hyped up for this chick after she armbared JoJo but then I saw her again and she's as entertaining as listening to a chess match on the radio). Don't really care for the rest and don't understand why a random undercard fight is the co main. Probably will start watching by the Sheymon Moraes fight.

7/10 some interesting fights throughout. It'll become a 9/10 once I knock back a few beers and start annoying the missus who had no interest in ufc
Good point. 3/10 cards can become 7 or 8/10s if you drink/smoke throughout.

I was crunk when Nunes beat Borg, and I bought every DJ ppv along w Bourbon. View responsibly, consume immensely and enjoy thoroughly

I would rate it a 6/10. Big fan of watching Gaethje and Barboza always. I might be the minority, but very excited to see how Hermansson will look today. His ground and pound is one of the most devastating and effective i have seen.
Also exited for Emmet - Johnson.

Dont care much about rest of card (specially the WMMA).

I'd give it a 2/10.. There's only two fights that got me interested.. Michelle waterson and Justin Gaethje.

Jesus fuck ts, at least include the card you fekin amateur

Lightweight Edson Barboza vs. Justin Gaethje
Middleweight David Branch vs. Jack Hermansson
Featherweight Josh Emmett vs. Michael Johnson
Women's Strawweight Karolina Kowalkiewicz vs. Michelle Waterson
Light Heavyweight Paul Craig vs. Kennedy Nzechukwu
Featherweight Sheymon Moraes vs. Sodiq Yusuff

Preliminary Card (ESPN)

Women's Strawweight Marina Rodriguez vs. Jessica Aguilar
Lightweight Ross Pearson vs. Desmond Green
Featherweight Enrique Barzola vs. Kevin Aguilar
Middleweight Kevin Holland vs. Gerald Meerschaert

Early Preliminary Card (ESPN+)

Catchweight (137 lbs) Ray Borg vs. Casey Kenney
Women's Flyweight Maryna Moroz vs. Sabina Mazo
Bantamweight Alex Perez vs. Mark De La Rosa

Honestly only really bothered about three fights on this one

Pearson v Green, Karolina v Waterson and Barboza v Gaethje

the rest is take it or leave it

Sabina Mazo is fighting a very boring air puncher (I'll admit I was hyped up for this chick after she armbared JoJo but then I saw her again and she's as entertaining as listening to a chess match on the radio).

that was not Sabina Mazo

I get a bit annoyed at how many names I don't know ANYTHING about per card, but I always end up remembering at least 1 or 2 of them from how they fought.

If you need big names to fully enjoy, I get it.
But fighting is so base and imprinted to us, that there's always something to enjoy in a fight, regardless of name value or ranking.

it's free. what else is there to say?
<Fedor23>

Complain about it being free, this is Sherdog.

Its not free. You have to pay for ESPN+ for early prelims and pay for ESPN to watch main card.

QzjnvJg.jpg

jN8pv6e.jpg

Back