Rate UFC Fight Night: Font vs Vera

Rate

• Total voters

KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score
FQ32QazUYAE-Myf

Main event is great, rest of the card is pretty underwhelming on paper. Should still be some fun fights. Looking forward to the debut of Yohan Lainesse and Tetsuo Taira.

I am very looking forward to Font-Vera, Gordon-Dawson, Jotko-Meerschaert on the main. On the prelims, I only care about the debuts of Lainesse and Taira. Other than that, meh. Meh overall.

I don't know how to judge these anymore. As a fight night kinda meh. But this an ESPN main channel card, so below average?

Low-key fun main card, interested in all those fights.

Prelims are pretty awful though.

7/10

It’s awful …. How anyone could buy tickets to tgst garbage in mind blowing

The main event is awesome

Arlovski/Collier will likely be a dull point fight

I like Fili/Brito, should be a banger.

Gordon is kinda boring, but Dawson is a legit prospect and should make it interesting

Elkins/Connelly is OK

Rooting for GM3 to catch boring ass Jotko in a sub

Da Silva/Figgy...meh

Levy/Breeden...meh

Mazany/Young...meh

Taira/Candelario. Taira is considered an elite prospect, looking forward to his debut

Green/Lainesse. Lainesse looked good on the CS and Green is a solid volume striker

I think by Fight Night standards this is a good one. 'Very good' seems a bit strong, but the main event is excellent with serious repercussions for contender status, and Fili-Brito, Gordon-Dawson, and Jotko-Meerschaert are all interesting fights. Not fussed to see Elkins fighting again, I think it's a bad thing personally, and Collier in the co-main is insane, especially against Arlovski who has been quite tactical lately.

The prelims are standard Fight Night fare, save Da Silva vs Figueiredo looking like a good scrap, and Taira is one of the more interesting prospects.

Yeah, I think it's a good Fight Night card.

Back