Rate UFC Columbus Ngannou vs. Rozenstruik

great card IMO

Ngannou vs Rozenstruik has KO ending potential for either fighter, Rozenstruik has a slick counter game
Cody vs raphael is a nice fight to showcase Cody's power and ability or Raphael will neutralize in a high level match up
Greg hardy vs Yorgan? no idea who Yorgan is but hopefully Hardy gets KO'd guys a POS
rountree vs alvey puts Alvey in a kill or be killed situation here and he has an agressive striking style when pressured
Smolka always shows slick ground skills
The Torres fight will probably be god awful like most of her fights

Pena vs Ladd is a very interesting match up to see who's the next legit grappler to challenge Nunes

I probably recognize four names on that card.

5/10.
Seriously? You like MMA enough to post in this wretched hive of scum and villany but you only recognize 4 names? You may be what those of us who actually watch MMA would call a filthy casual...

I only see 2 fights worth caring about. So 6/10 to be generous

Seriously? You like MMA enough to post in this wretched hive of scum and villany but you only recognize 4 names? You may be what those of us who actually watch MMA would call a filthy casual...

I’ve been watching the sport from its heyday. But have been somewhat disinterested over the last few years. The UFC 10-15 years ago was great, you looked forwarded to the events. Now? It’s been water downed to the point where there are maybe 3 great cards a year...?

8 for me.
A heavyweight cracker as the main event? Yes, please. And there are some other fights that promise to be entertaining.

Main Card

Francis Ngannou vs. Jairzinho Rozenstruik
Raphael Assunção vs. Cody Garbrandt
Greg Hardy vs. Yorgan de Castro
Sam Alvey vs. Khalil Rountree Jr.
Louis Smolka vs. Davey Grant
Tecia Torres vs. Mizuki Inoue

Prelims

Julianna Peña vs. Aspen Ladd
Matt Brown vs. Miguel Baeza
Carlos Felipe vs. Jeff Hughes
Randy Costa vs. Martin Day
Eric Spicely vs. Punahele Soriano
Laureano Staropoli vs. Phil Rowe

Solid 7.5/10
0/10 for putting Torres/Inoue as the main card opener. That should be the prelim opener.

Much more depth than a card we all just paid $60 for, I’d say. I don’t tend to get too excited for HW fights anymore but I’m really curious about this one.

All events should be rated considering what they are, and for a Fight Night it's a very good card. 8 for a FN imo.

Is this official, because I’d be shocked if Torres is on the main card ahead of Ladd and Pena?

Never understood how people don't get this...They generally want a good fight headlining the prelims so people tune in to the prelims. Also, who gives a shit what's on when if you can watch them all?I certainly don't.

Let's be real, without Conor on the last card, this is just as good a card a the last ppv 246. In fact i might actually watch this one

Good card -- 7.5 sounds about right. I'm not sure why Ladd/Pena is on the undercard considering that's basically a title eliminator fight but doesn't affect the quality of the card imo

Main Card

Francis Ngannou vs. Jairzinho Rozenstruik
Raphael Assunção vs. Cody Garbrandt
Greg Hardy vs. Yorgan de Castro
Sam Alvey vs. Khalil Rountree Jr.
Louis Smolka vs. Davey Grant
Tecia Torres vs. Mizuki Inoue

Prelims

Julianna Peña vs. Aspen Ladd
Matt Brown vs. Miguel Baeza
Carlos Felipe vs. Jeff Hughes
Randy Costa vs. Martin Day
Eric Spicely vs. Punahele Soriano
Laureano Staropoli vs. Phil Rowe

Solid 7.5/10

If cody garbrandt and Matt brown win it will be a decent return to ohio

Columbus ngannou is also a cool name

Watching the last two fights, dont't give a shit about the rest.

Solid 10 because of the Frank hype train coming to an end. He'll be in Bellator by 2021.

Alvey is gonna get laid out cold. Poor guy.

There's WMMA on the main card. Inherently limits grading potential to a maximum of 4.
So 1.6 out of 4.

Ngannou knocks out Rozenstrike
Assuncao is a good matchup for Garbrandt, old and not a banger, let's hope he doesn't do anything stupid
Don't care about Hardy yet, he has too much to learn
Khalil should knock out Alvey pretty easily

Back