Welterweight Ian Garry vs. Jordan Williams
Featherweight Shane Burgos vs. Billy Quarantillo
Middleweight Alex Pereira vs. Andreas Michailidis
Heavyweight Gian Villante vs. Chris Barnett

4008450.jpg

giphy.webp

pretty darn good lol
<Fedor23>
last time in awhile sense ive been excited for every fight on a main card . Hell even the early pre lims got Pereira .

Compelling matchups top to bottom. 7 or 8/10.

Main event, Gaethje/Chandler, Strickland/Rockhold, Al/Green are all cool fights. Burgos and Edmen are never in boring fights either, win or lose, so those should deliver as well. I'd give it a solid 8/10.

Reactions: TCE
I'll give it a solid 8 maybe 8.5. Prelims aren't strong enough for a 9 although they're full of intrigue in their own way.

I don't follow WMMA so I'll be a bit lower then fans who are excited for that bout, but the real question is what country you live in...

Here in the states its $65 so its hard to see great value in this type of card. Its an outstanding free card, or an average PPV for me. None of it is 'must see'

Who the hell is voting this as 7 or less. Great card anyway you cut it

8 out of 10 for me
There's no once in 5 year fight like BJ Penn vs GSP or Mccgregor vs Khabib, but still stacked top to bottom.
The prelims are so deep it's incredible, not in love with the rematch title fights but still a great card.

9 because it's bullshit that Weili's getting a title shot over Esparza. She had one title defense that you could argue she lost, and then got totally splattered by Rose.

Back