Rate UFC 249 Ferguson vs Khabib Card

For the first time in a few years, that PPV is a 10/10 for me.

The most intriguing match up possible at any weightclass is headlining. An awesome rematch/#1 contender fight in co main. Stephens v Kattar is fight of the night/year. Zabit v Ortega is gonna be interesting. Ortega has a lot of 3rd round finishes, always finds a way to win, and Zabit usually seems to fade in the 3rd. Gillespie v Islam is really high stakes as well. Gillespie cant afford to drop 2 in a row, and he has picked the hardest possible match up for himself. This fight sends someone towards the top 5.

Even the prelims have got me rock hard!!

9.5/10, all those fights are really good except Eubanks.

This card would still be worth paying for just for the main event alone. Legendary fight that will ultimately decide who the greatest LW of all time is.
Defend or vacate

I’m looking forward to attending. Praying to Jesus and Allah that neither of them gets hurt. So far away.

i want to see zabit on this card so bad. hope it's going to be official as soon as possible.

cyril gane is also interesting. prospect at hw.

Quite good yeah, main event 10/10, the rest 8/10 - too many Dagestanis for my likin but they at least good opponents. It sickens me that Zabit is still being gifted 3-rounders the weirdo fraud.

I want main fight to happen, that's all.

Easily 9/10+ on paper.

Let's just hope they all happen. Fingers and toes crossed.

Rothwell should be higher on the card, but solid card.

9.5/10.

10 / 10
Tony vs. Khabib is enough to call it 10 / 10

Its a really good card 8/10. Some dream match shit going on there.

Back