Wilson Reis vs. Alexandre Pantoja
Max Griffin vs. Zelim Imadaev
Boston Salmon vs. Khalid Taha

Early Preliminary Card (UFC Fight Pass)
Curtis Millender vs. Belal Muhammad
Montel Jackson vs. Andre Soukhamthath
Lauren Mueller vs. Poliana Botelho
Brandon Davis vs. Randy Costa

I'm really hyped for the main and co-main event this weekend. Although I have to say, the rest of the card looks pretty weak.

I give it a 7/10 just because of how good the main and the co-main are. Without it it would probably be a 1.

What about you, Sherbros?

6/10 ......in all honesty. The main and co-main are the only two fights I care about.

A ppv card should be stacked from bottom to top in order to get my money, imo.

I really have no idea who wins the Dustin/Max fight, which adds an extra level of intrigue.

If you duct taped me to a chair and put a pistol to my forehead and made me pick a winner....id say flip a coin.

-Max has more pressure on his shoulders, hes a smaller 55er, better cardio, slightly better standup.

Dustin has more desire? bigger than max if grappling comes. has beaten max before.

.... this fight is going to come down to who backs the other one up, imo....... and if it stays on the feet or not

Last edited:
Max's power will not translate to 155, Poirier will own him. Kelvin will probably end up with a majority herpes decision against Izzy. Let's hope everyone makes it past the weigh-ins.

Max's power will not translate to 155, Poirier will own him. Kelvin will probably end up with a majority herpes decision against Izzy. Let's hope everyone makes it past the weigh-ins.
Holloway was never known for his power anyway. He's known for his volume and his pace. And I expect him to demolish Poirier on Saturday.

4/10.

Good main. Not elite main.
Good co main.

Who gives a fook after that.

8/10. This is a pretty sweet card to be honest. There’s 2 very sick title fights, both if we get lucky have FOTY potential. It’s gonna be lit. Some recognizable names like Montel Jackson in the undercards.

Khalil’s fight will have a big impact on the division. Jouban has been a beast. OVS vs kyrlov is a solid fight, nothing special but it’ll be entertaining.

Don’t know how people are rating this so bad so far

4/10.

Good main. Not elite main.
Good co main.

Who gives a fook after that.
Wait, you aren't hyped for Andre Soukhamthath? Best fight IQ in the game.

7n4xf48z11k01.gif

DisgustingSelfishAsianporcupine-max-14mb.gif

I WON’T DO IT!!! no I won’t...

giphy.gif

I’ll get back to you after the fights.

Main and co-main are pretty dope. Who the hell is everyone else???

No women on the main card?????

<SelenaWow><Huh2><IllKillU>

Gonna wake up at 6 AM this time for the main and co-main only.
I used to wake up at 3 AM for the prelims but nothing interesting this time.

so I don't care about anything but the title fights and they're 8/10

Last edited:
8/10. This is a pretty sweet card to be honest. There’s 2 very sick title fights, both if we get lucky have FOTY potential. It’s gonna be lit. Some recognizable names like Montel Jackson in the undercards.

Khalil’s fight will have a big impact on the division. Jouban has been a beast. OVS vs kyrlov is a solid fight, nothing special but it’ll be entertaining.

Don’t know how people are rating this so bad so far

8/10??? Do you work for UFC? The main is a fake title fight. As is the co main.

If it's 8/10 then what is Pride Shockwave 2004?

Fedor vs Nog
Hunt vs Wand
Gomi vs Pulver
Hendo vs Kondo
Cro Cop vs Randleman
Anderson vs Chonan

17/10?

8/10??? Do you work for UFC? The main is a fake title fight. As is the co main.

If it's 8/10 then what is Pride Shockwave 2004?

Fedor vs Nog
Hunt vs Wand
Gomi vs Pulver
Hendo vs Kondo
Cro Cop vs Randleman
Anderson vs Chonan

17/10?
If you have to compare it to an event in 2004 to make your point, then I’d say it’s a solid card.

If you have to compare it to an event in 2004 to make your point, then I’d say it’s a solid card.

I'm comparing it to possibly the 10/10 fight card. And it is miles away from it. It's not like UFC 84 or UFC 100 which would be solid 8s or 9s compared to the stacked Pride events. It's way below. Just my opinion.

Card filled with proven finishers..
Hyped.
7 out of 10.

I'm comparing it to possibly the 10/10 fight card. And it is miles away from it. It's not like UFC 84 or UFC 100 which would be solid 8s or 9s compared to the stacked Pride events. It's way below. Just my opinion.
Again, That was 10+ years ago. Cards aren’t built the same way anymore. I’m talking about modern cards. People pull out all the time now as well because the fighters realize one loss sets you back 2-3 fights. It’s a solid night. We don’t see many cards this promising hold up anymore so it’s exciting stuff.

Back