Rate UFC 235

Just how good is UFC 235 ?

• Total voters
@Arkridge this guys stepping on your turf bro, plus doing it better too.
You just gonna sit there and let it happen?

Yeah pictures will probably surface of him sniffing coke off a dead hookers ass or something.

He'll flee the scene first then come back to sniff the coke and flee again

He'll flee the scene first then come back to sniff the coke and flee again

I think you have to give the GOAT more credit than that

Car crashes and cocaine is old news.

I expect Jon to shock us all with previously unheard of levels of degeneracy.

I think you have to give the GOAT more credit than that

Car crashes and cocaine is old news.

I expect Jon to shock us all with previously unheard of levels of degeneracy.

It would have to be pretty spectacular to shock me :eek:

Great when you consider some of the cards we've had the past year. You just fear what fight may fall off between now and fight night.

I'm fair. I get on UFC for most of their watered down events so this ppv beyond acceptable and pre-lims.
I still lack delineate feel for A.Smith but outside that (or including??)- damn solid card

I like it, it's interesting
Robbie/Ben is the big fight for me

Good card filled with intriguing match ups. The main card would be even better if they dropped the WMMA and bumped Zabit vs. Stephens. The main event is the biggest thing stopping it from being perfect. Of course most will tune in to see Jones, but this is likely a mismatch and it will be a one sided beat down.

The card is loaded.

I'm excited for Woodley/Usman, Stephens/Zabit, Garbrandt/Munhoz, Torres/Zhang, & Misha/Walker.

Kinda interested in Askren/Lawler & Gall/Sanchez. I think Askren rag dolls robbie & Gall dominates Diego with his length and wrestling. We shall see tho.

Bones Jones takes Anthony Smith to school imo.

It's an 8 or 9 on paper for me. I don't get how Tecia Torres keeps ending up on ppv main cards. All of her fights are boring decisions that look like sparring. Other than that i'm stoked even for the most of the prelims. Stephens and Zabit should be on the main card.

Jeremy Stephens vs. Zabit Magomedsharipov
Misha Cirkunov vs. Johnny WalkGOAT
Diego Sanchez vs. Mickey Gall

Thats a Just Bleed Prelim if I've ever seen one
<{JustBleed}>

Solid 8. Probably the best TV prelim card we'll get all year. Love the depth, but not super pumped on the actual main and co-main match ups.

its good, but why is Tecia Torres vs. Weili Zhang on the main card or even on the prelims? Are you fucking kidding me?

FUCKING WMMA . always eats up 2-3 spots on the card every fucking time.

WAR WAGON:

Jon Jones
Kamaru Usman
Robbie Lawler
Tecia Torres
Pedro Munhoz
Johnny Walker
Mickey Gall

It's an 8 or 9 on paper for me. I don't get how Tecia Torres keeps ending up on ppv main cards. All of her fights are boring decisions that look like sparring. Other than that i'm stoked even for the most of the prelims. Stephens and Zabit should be on the main card.

Well, they have to have atleast one WMMA fight on the main card you bigot

Just who the hell do you think you are, guy?

It's pretty damn great. Especially all the main card.

Great - Not complaining about the WMMA fight just because WMMA, but i would had put Diego vs Gall there instead, keeping the feature prelim as it is now, no idea who is Torres fighting.

Back