Rate tonight out of 10. Such a mixed nights fighting. Lets get everyones opinion.

We need a lip reader.

Thiago pissed me off a bit, and Hammill being scared to wrestle. Enjoyed Palhares, DHK and Shields though.

Stop bitchin. Its less than that, most are in the war room, and ill go p4p pepsi challenge, with you, any day of the week.

Quoting me from another thread. You get your posts mixed up, post whore?

Using a 5 as the average, probably a 3. There were a few good fights, but it was pretty lackluster overall.

Quoting me from another thread. You get your posts mixed up, post whore?

What you are doing now is post whoring, you obnoxious twat.

You cant even come into a neutral thread without starting an argument.

Gtfo of my thread troll.

5/10
The two lhw fights back to back almost killed the card and The Dong saved the show

Wrong. I'm no post whore. I have an average of 1 post per day and you have an average of 30 in what, 3 months? If anybody is a post whore out of the 2 of us, it is you. :)

Do you even train btw? Doesn't seem so..

7. If it was not for that impressive Dong knockout probably 5.5-6. There was a lot of gassing out tonight.

Only a couple great fights and moments but plenty upsets which made it interesting. Some fights were boring as fuck tho so overall weak. Great card for BJJ enthusiasts tho. 6.5/10

Wrong. I'm no post whore. I have an average of 1 post per day and you have an average of 30 in what, 3 months? If anybody is a post whore out of the 2 of us, it is you. :)

Do you even train btw? Doesn't seem so..

tumblr_la1kghYTVJ1qzduoq.gif

Its not 30 and its in different forums. Your post history is a litany of shit talking and site violations, that no ones bothered to report.

You dont know the first thing about me, but its pretty obvious who you are.

Edit. What a tool.

Funny thing is... All of you "fucking idiots" will still watch the next PPV, whether you pay for it or not. :)

Stfu, fucking idiots.

Just speaking the truth is all. :)

UFC bashing?

Here here

Weird huh? :)

Dude... Fuck off.

He was joking for fucks sake. Holy shit.

Checking in.

Wasteland this shit. Keep hating while you continue to watch the UFC's events.

UFC ain't goin nowhere, for a long, long time.

P.S. You're a fucking idiot. -from Dana White.

:)

Abusive, post whore, troll.

I dont care what your PPD is.

Your P4P is a history of shitty, obnoxious, post whoring and targeted trolling,

and you need to gtfo of here or post on topic troll.

Last edited:
4/10

dudes gassing, boring dudes, blatant cheating, dudes holding submissions more than needed, it was a mess. Won't be stored in my memory.

below average.

A lot of gassing

I was gonna give it a 4 out of 10, but then Cruzeiro lost to S

tumblr_la1kghYTVJ1qzduoq.gif

Its not 30 and its in different forums. Your post history is a litany of shit talking and site violations, that no ones bothered to report.

You dont know the first thing about me, but its pretty obvious who you are.

Abusive, post whore, troll.

I dont care what your PPD is.

Your P4P is a history of shitty, obnoxious, post whoring and targeted trolling,

and you need to gtfo of here or post on topic troll.

Lol ok, 28 posts per day. Still a post whore.

I did post on topic dude and afterwards you told me to "quit bitchin". Check the thread. :)

And I dont post whore(if i did id have 10,000 posts in 6 months, something you are well on your way to accomplishing. congrats i guess?) and am not a troll. I speak the truth.

So do you even train? And what was the last account you had on here that was banned? Go ahead, answer. :)

4/10

dudes gassing, boring dudes, blatant cheating, dudes holding submissions more than needed, it was a mess. Won't be stored in my memory.

The thiago fight was a bad one. Hammill seemed scared to go for the wrestling and thiago just seemed out of shape. At least there was some cute exchanges at times.

Beltran and maldanado was really just simplistic match making.

Those two were poor imho. The rest i enjoyed.

I did post on topic dude and afterwards you told me to "quit bitchin". Check the thread. :)

And I dont post whore(if i did id have 10,000 posts in 6 months, something you are well on your way to accomplishing. congrats i guess?) and am not a troll. I speak the truth.

So do you even train? And what was the last account you had on here that was banned? Go ahead, answer. :)

You are continually insulting people and posting off topic.

Ive just read your post history and you are specifically targeting other posters and trolling them.

I didnt ban your friend and i dont report people. But you need to go find someone else to troll, because you are becoming ridiculous.

No one is stupid enough to believe you arent using alts, with your attitude and behavior patterns.

Half my post history is in the war room, and most of your last month of posting could get you banned.

Go find someone else to latch on to, because i am your motherfuckin kryptonite son, and you are on the verge of irritating me.

5. Shit main event. Beltran/Maldonado was shit as well as a robbery. TJ/Assuncao was entertaining. Dong with the KO was amazing. Prelims were good except that alcantara/araujo or whatever his name was, fight.

Oh jeez dude you're weak. Any mod on here will tell you that this is the only account I've ever had and use. Not sure, in fact I'm positive the same cannot be said for you due to you're avoidance of my questions. :)

You'll be banned soon enough. Just like every other post whore on here. You're no different and I'll outlast you pom.

Later!

Back