Rate tonight out of 10. Such a mixed nights fighting. Lets get everyones opinion.

ethanfranklin

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It wasnt one of the greats, but it sure was entertaining.

968bff0c0a6011e3b7ab22000a1f90e7_7.0_standard_352.0.jpg

In fact wrestling is strong, and with Shields > BJJ great Maia on the ground, and DHK > a striker by KTFO, it must have really made Danas bald head turn red.

So im not going to lie.

I enjoyed tonight and im giving it an 8.

Unpredictable, great co main event, and a main event of the highest quality MMA.

Color me happy. :icon_chee

Somewhere in the amazon, palhares is chewing on pierces leg.

I give it a Dong out of 10.

So much gassing in the main card. Fucking hard to watch.

5 out of 10.

More accurately, 12122084258398.2354363523/223423209830938408508.532

8. Would be a 4 or 5 if it weren't for the Dong baby

Some decent fights, not as bad as everyone is making out.

5/10
*Pierce with a terrible non-gameplan
*FotN wasn't even that entertaining
*Kim was the lone pure excitement
*Cebral and Maia were of cerebral interest while Shields played it safe.

On the plus side, my Kim/Shields/Cebral parlay worked out nicely.

I give it a 10 since I won over $1000 betting on the main and co-main event upsets.

Hightlights of the night :

DHK by K.T.FUUUUCK.O.
Palhares by amputation.
Very high quality between Shields and Maia.
Nice debut on the undercard, for the fighter i still cant remember, but won money betting on, after round 1.
Lots of upsets.

Great nights fighting imho.

4/10 just wasn't into it tonight and nothing grabbed my attention besides Stungun. Too much gassing.

Don't know how Dana would be pissed at DHK winning, he knocked the guy out and put on an exciting fight... Exactly what he and the fans want...

30 posts per day... Post whore much?

That being said I'd give this event a 7.

5, Dong & Palhares saved it. (This is not a negative rating, just a relative one. I thoroughly enjoyed tonight, as I do almost every card)

Haha ok Joe Silva's reaction makes it a 6

We need a lip reader.

4/10 just wasn't into it tonight and nothing grabbed my attention besides Stungun. Too much gassing.

Thiago pissed me off a bit, and Hammill being scared to wrestle. Enjoyed Palhares, DHK and Shields though.

blah blah blah

Stop bitchin. Its less than that, most are in the war room, and ill go p4p pepsi challenge, with you, any day of the week.

To review:

1) 2 of the 6 fights on the main card were out of shape LHW sloppily throwing punches.
2) Palhares and Pierce lasts 30 seconds, and Palhares refuses to let go of a submission.
3) Dillashaw and Rafael deliver an entertaining, but far from superb performance to win FOTN.
4) Shields refuses to engage with Maia, and wins a boring SD.
5) Dong becomes the lone bright spot, landing a huge KO after being rocked multiple times in the 2nd.

Given those circumstances, I'm going to give it a 4.5.

well...as a whole maybe 6. Some fights were awesome and other were crap with guys gassing like crazy.

Back