Rate this diet:

grapes are bad for men trying to diet that's all. i'm not telling to eat more grains i'm saying eat them early if you plan to eat them. i'm going based on what you have already. whole grains are not low in fiber or nutrients, and the carbs are good carbs.

Can I see some proof for the grapes claim? I've just never heard of them being bad before. And while grains aren't low in fibre or nutrients? They generally contain less than 4 grams of fibre per serving, less than 10% (0% is the majority) of even their highest contained vitamins and minerals, and they have 25+ carbohydrates per serving. What is the point in eating these when you can eat vegetables or fruits instead?

Can I see some proof for the grapes claim? I've just never heard of them being bad before. And while grains aren't low in fibre or nutrients? They generally contain less than 4 grams of fibre per serving, less than 10% (0% is the majority) of even their highest contained vitamins and minerals, and they have 25+ carbohydrates per serving. What is the point in eating these when you can eat vegetables or fruits instead?

just do what you want the grapes thing is just knowledge i have heard around with my students and other trainers at my gym. have fun with your diet i wish you luck.

in my opinion protine is over rated i use an alkiline dirt when weight cutting and it is very little protine but i do agree switch dinner with lunch so you get your carbs earley and can burn them instead of eating them and then going to bed so the store

Roflcopter.

Jesus H Christ that post makes no sense, Richard. Do yourself a favor and get Firefox with a spellcheck dictionary add-on installed. It's way cheaper than taking junior high grammar all over again.

lmao, jr. high grammar all over again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back