MacDonald
Ellenberger

GSP

Hendricks
MacDonald
Ellenberger
Condit
Diaz

Well, rating based on who I like to watch fight I can only say who comes in last: GSP.

It's funny you have two people Condit beat above him.

imho the ellenberger/condit fight shoulda been a SD for jake or a draw. condit did nothing to convince me he won that fight. he got fuckin pounded in the first round and the rest of the fight was pretty even. and the rory fight was when rory was extremely green. not trying to discredit condit but i think hes kinda overrated. he got completely outclassed by gsp, has losses to kampmann and shields and more than a couple very close/sketchy wins. just sayin

Best to worst in my opinion.

GSP

Condit
Hendricks
Nick Diaz
Rory
Ellenberger

imho the ellenberger/condit fight shoulda been a SD for jake or a draw. condit did nothing to convince me he won that fight. he got fuckin pounded in the first round and the rest of the fight was pretty even. and the rory fight was when rory was extremely green. not trying to discredit condit but i think hes kinda overrated. he got completely outclassed by gsp, has losses to kampmann and shields and more than a couple very close/sketchy wins. just sayin

Condit won 2 rounds out of 3.
Jake had nothing for him after he hurt him, Carlos dominated him ont he ground.

Rory had been a pro for 5 years when he fought Condit.

His loos to Kampmann is "Sketchy"

For being "Completely Outclassed" by GSP, he was the one closest to finishing the fight.

This post reeks of terribleness.

Back