Rate the The Ultimate Fight Night 40 Card

NHB7

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Rate it from 1 (not at all good) to 10 (It was awesome).

10 just because the main event was so damn amazing. Top 3 fights were great and Palelei put a thumping down.

9. Lost a point because of Magny/Herman and Cariaso/Smolka. Brown/Silva regained that lost point. Everything else was great.

The event lacked a true co-main event. I was very hyped to see Smolka, but he disappointed. Salas/Wall was not a UFC level fight. Lapsley turned in one of the worst performances in UFC history.

Everything else was fucking awesome, and the main event just capped everything off so nicely.

Wasn't disappointed with a single fight, hell a lot exceeded expectations.....it gets a 10

7, having no cheers from the crowd ruined it for me. Brown vs Silva was sick though.

8.5 because the Larkin KO. Wasn't hating on Larkin but just didn't expect it. I jumped up and was like OHHHHH SHIT!
Was very happy with this card especially since it was FREE.
8.5 is better than most PPV's nowadays.

8, would have been higher if there was more top ranked fighters on the card.

easy 10 for me. awesome fight between brown vs silva.

7/10- I really enjoyed the fights but holy shit it dragged on from a production standpoint. That's one thing that's better about the fight pass cards. Also, fun fights but it lacked a bit in divisional relevancy. Still though, good card.

Back