Josh Emmett vs. Jeremy Kennedy
Sam Alvey vs. Kevin Casey
Chad Laprise vs. Thibault Gouti
Adam Hunter vs. Ryan Janes

Fight Pass Prelims:

Shane Campbell vs. Felipe Silva
Kyle Bochniak vs. Enrique Barzola
Garreth McLellan vs. Alessio Di Chirico

Please keep in mind that the bout order for this card has yet to be determined, this one was made purely for the sake of this thread. With that being said, what is your opinion of UFC on FOX 21 in Vancouver? A little underwhelming if you ask me. The UFC seems to have dipped off a bit lately in terms of the fire Big FOX cards they had been delivering previously. Adding Condit/Maia was a good move but I hate that it had to take away from the quality of UFC 202 and it also showed that they must have had a few prospective Main Events that fell through forcing them to pull a fight from a different card. The Main Card isn't terrible, but I wouldn't call it exceptionally good. Not many good fights on the prelims. Given I rate Big FOX cards on a pretty high scale, I gotta give this one a 6, maybe a 6.5/10. Thoughts?

Id say about a 4/10, a lot of those fighters havent had really good fights recently. I hope im wrong cause theyre good names.

5.5/10. Maia will be stuck to Condit like a backpack for however many rounds it is.

On a side note, does Sam Alvey have some family connections in the UFC or something?

5.5/10. Maia will wear Condit like a backpack for however many rounds it is.

On a side note, does Sam Alvey have some family connections in the UFC or something?
Lol, right? Alvey is fighting often as fuck. A lot of guys would kill for that kind of activity. Dudes are begging for it but they give it to Alvey of all people.

Why the fuck did the UFC give Condit Maia? Of all people in the WW division they give him Maia. Sheeeiit.

That Alvey/Casey fight will be a
slobberknocker.

& by "slobberknocker", I'm referring
to all the drool that'll be pouring from
our mouths during the serious REM
sleep that we'll all be catching up on
during the bout...

is it me or has Sam Alvey fought like 3 times in 1 month?

If that turns out to be the main card then hell yeah sounds good.

All pretty entertaining match ups.

is it me or has Sam Alvey fought like 3 times in 1 month?
He fought in June, July, and this will be in August. He's on that Neil Magny swag.

6/10. Its ok. I like the fact that Condit vs Maia is 5 rounds.

I would say maybe 7/10. I am really excited to see Pettis at 145, that main event is stellar, and it will be neat to see PVZ go to war again.

The main card is great, but the bottom two-thirds is shit.

6.5/10

Last edited:
Bang average. Top 2 fights, great. Miller/Lauzon II is unnecessary but should be fun. WMMA token televised bout.

Prelims are horrible, really. Nothing relevant.

Bang average. Top 2 fights, great. Miller/Lauzon II is unnecessary but should be fun. WMMA token televised bout.

Prelims are horrible, really. Nothing relevant.
Always gotta get that WMMA fight on the Main Card, lol. I'm not complaining though, PVZ is pretty fun to watch actually.

Main card looks good but drops off quick after that

Back