Rate The Card: UFC on ESPN Ngannou vs. Velasquez

1/10

what a shit card

wont be staying up for this

ngannou via ko
keep killing the us and in the us

Just glad it’s on ESPN and not a streaming service

5/10 Main event is good other than that it's a pretty meh card, lots of stinker potential and gatekeepers going nowhere.

Aljamian vs Rivera could very well be boring as shit, FOUR WMMA fights... Only saving grace for me is Luque vs Barberena, Kron Gracie debut and the main event, other than that im not high on it, it's gonna be one long ass FN card that's for sure.

3/10 for me, I am only interested in 3 fights on the entire card

Also not convinced Cain/Ngannou is happening. I'll believe it if I see them both their at the weigh ins.

It keeps saying I need to complete a short survey first

7/10. This is a very good card. I know every fighter, and every fight interests me.

I dig it, 8/10 for me. Good main event, Vick vs Felder should be good, I'm interested in how Gracie performs, and Vicente Luque is one of the most underrated fighters on the entire roster.

ESPN Main Card

Francis Ngannou vs. Cain Velasquez
James Vick vs. Paul Felder
Cortney Casey vs. Cynthia Calvillo
Alex Caceres vs. Kron Gracie
Vicente Luque vs. Bryan Barberena
Andre Fili vs. Myles Jury

ESPN Prelims:

Jimmie Rivera vs. Aljamain Sterling
Benito Lopez vs. Manny Bermudez
Ashlee Evans-Smith vs. Andrea Lee
Scott Holtzman vs. Nik Lentz

ESPN+ Prelims:

Renan Barao vs. Luke Sanders
Jessica Penne vs. Jodie Esquibel
Aleksandra Albu vs. Emily Whitmire

All fights, bout order and times are set for the UFC's debut on ESPN's Main Network, featuring a Heavyweight Main Event bout between Francis Nganou and Cain Velasquez, returning from injury hiatus. What do you guys think of this card? Provided the Main Event stays together, I really like it.

The entire Main Card is full of fights that should end in some good finishes, I'd call this a solid debut card and hopefully it can draw in some new fans. I'm excited to see the debut of Kron Gracie and one underrated fight to keep on your radar is Benito Lopez vs. Manny Bermudez.

If I had to rate this card out of 10, this is an 7.5-8/10 for me. What do you guys think?

I like it . 7/10. 9 If Cain actually fights

Great fights, IMO. Cain-Ngannou could be a real stinker though...but it's the last fight and I'll just turn it off.

Jarl

Good carch no doubt.

Return of Cain against Ngannou.

The debut if Kron Gracie.

Seeing Fedler KTFO that chump Vick will be great as well.

No complaints here.

Main event: good

Co main: interesting, but underwhelming as a co main.

Gracie debut: cool

Cavillo vs. Casey: decent fight

Luque vs barbarena: Luque Is a real talent and barbarena is fun. Cool fight

Andre Fili vs. Myles Jury: the battle of prospects that never go anywhere. Decent match up.

Rivera vs. sterling: an important fight for the BW division

Benito Lopez: looked great in his last few fights.

Jessica Penne's legs: nice

Albu's ass: nice

7/10 by cable card standards.

' Rating cards ahead... PFFFFFT!!! Watch it being as it will. Great or shoddy. We will know soonish, eh? '
- Tze

Back