Jimmie Rivera vs. Aljamain Sterling
Benito Lopez vs. Manny Bermudez
Ashlee Evans-Smith vs. Andrea Lee
Scott Holtzman vs. Nik Lentz

ESPN+ Prelims:

Renan Barao vs. Luke Sanders
Jessica Penne vs. Jodie Esquibel
Aleksandra Albu vs. Emily Whitmire

All fights, bout order and times are set for the UFC's debut on ESPN's Main Network, featuring a Heavyweight Main Event bout between Francis Nganou and Cain Velasquez, returning from injury hiatus. What do you guys think of this card? Provided the Main Event stays together, I really like it.

The entire Main Card is full of fights that should end in some good finishes, I'd call this a solid debut card and hopefully it can draw in some new fans. I'm excited to see the debut of Kron Gracie and one underrated fight to keep on your radar is Benito Lopez vs. Manny Bermudez.

If I had to rate this card out of 10, this is an 7.5-8/10 for me. What do you guys think?

Last edited:
8/10

Bro id give this a 4. 6 Would be stretching it.

This card is garbage actually. its gonna be cool to see cain back. The WHOLE card? Come on bro.

4/10

Ngannou/Cain
Kron/Caceres

That's it.

Good enough. 7/10.

main event and kron gracie debut. rest is bleh

4/10

2/10.
Main is event is interesting and that’s about it.

8/10

Damn poor Barao ESPN+ prelims..

Rivera should be on the main card

8/10, don’t know what these casuals above me are talking about, some good fights

About a 7. Only really interested in the top 2 fights and Albu's ass.

8/10, don’t know what these casuals above me are talking about, some good fights
I've got no idea either, they probably don't appreciate free cards because their broke asses stream everything. Check out UFC 234 and consider that's a ppv... This is a great fight night event.

Last edited:
All I can say is that they'd better pray to JBG that Cain makes it to the cage

7.5/10.

It would look better if Rivera/Sterling was inserted as the co-main and every other fight was bumped down a spot.

Main event is sick tho, assuming Cain makes it to the cage.

Some of those prelims should be on the main card.

6/10. I see a lot of decisions going down. The JBG will not be appeased too much.

4 fights I'm interested in, the rest is watchable just because a fight is a fight. 5/10 at most

I gave up on this sport 18 months ago but would probably set my BT box to record the main event.

3/10.

6/10 and it’s only because the main event is hype. This card is trash really. Without Kron, Aljo/Jimmie, and Felder/Vick, this card would be straight 2/10 shit, son.

Edit:
Card also has Barao, Albu’s ass, Benito, and a few other fun fights. I was too harsh but will leave the original post. It needs bumped up to a 7/10.

Back