Rate the card: UFC Fight Night: Anderson vs. Błachowicz 2

Rate for this card is

• Total voters
rate 4/only girls:
- motorhands dodson is involved,
- just like Lando 'TFerg killer' Vannata?
- my fookin compatriot possible future champ Błachowicz is in - hopefully he'll choke that nobody Anderson out standing up in that brutal fashion dis time like he did s/body before, although it'z unlikely
- and motherfuckin FFOTY (freakfight of the year) Pereira vs Dirty Sanchez?
LESS GO!!!!!!!<JonesDXSuckIt>:meow:{<buffer}<NewGina><Goldie11><{JustBleed}>{<Mcgoat}<{natewhut}><{Joewithit}><{gspressed}><HisEye><mma2><209Bitch><RomeroSalute><CroCop1><30>

Realy bad so are all card going into ufc 248 wich is a decent ppv and ufc fight night 170 who is an amazing card

it actually may be better or equal to 247 as a card...

shit card. Only one I would watch is corey vs Blacho cause its for the #1 contender if reyes doesnt get a rematch

I’m more interested in the prelims than I am half the main card. 5/10, nothing really jumps out at me as something I really want to see.

3/5. Actually a fairly decent card with some known names filling up the prelims:

Corey V Jan - Possible title eliminator
Diego is always a riot, and Michel with his antics seems like it will be crazy.
Montana almost guarantees a sub finish as her opponent got TKOed by Lauren Murphy, and she finishes every other fight.
Ray Borg got robbed v casey kennny, and won his last fight so be good to see if he can stay a challenger
Lando V Yancy has FOTN potential.
Tim Means is always a solid chance for a good scrap.
John Dodson has name value.
Jim Miller speaks for itself.

Really poor, absolutely no interest in that main event I'm afraid. Their first fight was awful to sit through, no reason to believe this will be any different. I can see Sanchez getting skulled in the 1st round and one or two 'scrappy' fights like Vannata/Medeiros, that's all.

A generous 3, would choose 2.5 otherwise.

Main fight is okay, interesting but potentially boring.
Diego will be violently finished.
Tim Means always brings it.
Lando vs Yancy will be nice.

I legit only care for the ME and wood vs dodson

There’s some pretty solid guys on here for a fight night. I recognize more names on this card than I did the McGregor ppv and this is a fight night. Dodson fights are always bangers. You’ve got the just bleed god himself vannata ready to bang. Tim means is another solid guy who tends to put in a show. I’m really looking forward to it.

I’ll tell you right now the co main is gonna be fucking wild. And Jim Miller is on the card who’s one of those long time vets the hardcores love For a fight night i say 4/5

Ya im with you here. Doesnt have the huge names. But definitely a lot of known JBG disciples and some obvious dogfights.

Actually pretty good for a Fight Night, and even 4/5 seems fair.

Ya im with you here. Doesnt have the huge names. But definitely a lot of known JBG disciples and some obvious dogfights.

Actually pretty good for a Fight Night, and even 4/5 seems fair.
That’s what I’m saying. New kids on the block will under rate this card

That’s what I’m saying. New kids on the block will under rate this card

Ya and its not even that hipster shit where we act like some unknown is definitely gonna bring the action cuz we saw him in King of the Cage on Fight Pass once. We're talking about multiple guys that have put on multiple Fight of the Nights in the UFC.

Ya and its not even that hipster shit where we act like some unknown is definitely gonna bring the action cuz we saw him in King of the Cage on Fight Pass once. We're talking about multiple guys that have put on multiple Fight of the Nights in the UFC.
Yeah exactly.

Main has title implications but will be boring.. Meh

Co main.. 2 weird guys who bring it sometimes.

Groovy is still must watch mma and i like tim means

The rest is just bad

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back