Rate The Card: UFC Fight Night 85 Hunt vs. Mir

There's a lot of intriguing fights on that card. I'll give it a 7.

I'm actually glad they didn't fill an Aussie card with filler fights with Aussies involved. The Aussies fighting on this card have genuinely deserved a shot in the UFC and have at least a couple wins already in the UFC.

Or maybe I'm just being biased because these are the Aussie fighters that I'm interested in.

I give this card an 8/10 by Fight Night standards, I consider it the best non PPV UFC card in Australia.

7.7. I love me some Lombard and Nguyen vs Scoggins should be good.

Mir/Hunt alone makes it a 10

FS1 Main Card:

Mark Hunt vs. Frank Mir
Hector Lombard vs. Neil Magny
Abel Trujillo vs. Ross Pearson
Jake Matthews vs. Johnny Case
Daniel Kelly vs. Antonio Carlos Jr
Ben Nguyen vs. Justin Scoggins

FS1 Televised Prelims:

James Te Huna vs. Steve Bosse
Alan Patrick vs. Chad Laprise
Alan Jouban vs. Brendan O'Reilly
Seo Hee Ham vs. Bec Rawlings

Fight Pass Prelims:

Richard Walsh vs. Viscardi Andrade
Daniel Hooker vs. Mark Ediva
Rin Nikai vs. Leslie Smith

Please note that this bout order is not official, just one I put up for the sake of the thread. With that being said, what do you guys think of the UFC Fight Night 85 card live from Brisbane, Australia? I like the main card. The top 3 fights all look like they can end in some exciting finishes and although the rest of the card doesn't hold much name value there are some matchups that should produce some fireworks like Nguyen/Scoggins, Te Huna/Bosse and Jouban/O'Reilly. If I had to give it a rating I'd give this one a 7/10 on the FS1 scale. What do you guys think of this card?
Where did you get the bout order info? It's all still 1 big cluster on UFC site

I have a big interest in 8 of the fights, looks like a pretty fucking solid free card to me 9/10.

Pearson vs Trujillo should be a war.

for a fs1 card its meh. 6/10

for an australian/international fight card its okay 6.5/10

look at the fightpass card, silva vs bisping before it. thats a fightpass card and its better than this thing.

Oh fuck Rin is back? didn't think I'd see her again, hope she wins. Solid card, I give it a 7.5.

A few good fights

As this type of card goes, its nice. Looking forward to a good few fights, 7/10.

Lombard/Magny, Matthews/Case and Nguyen/Scoggins are good fights.

6.5/10

Back