Rate The Card: UFC Fight Night 137 Teixeira vs. Manuwa (Sao Paulo, Brazil)

7/10 is good, probably right. I would have liked to see Almeida get a fight on this card.

Your projected main card is pretty much all violence, with the exception of Alvey/Lil Nog. I like it!

Once again, the majority of people are putting too much stock in name value, but what else is new.

there's a good amount of stuff to like. Glover's old but he's getting a winnable opponent who's going to oblige him with a slugfest. With the right opponents these guys are money.

Cowboy Oliveira is getting a ranked opponent. ZDS is getting another stand up fighter to style on. Both these guys are great and would be fresh blood for the top of the division.

Trinaldo and Dunham are not washed but actual good gatekeepers. Killa B coming off a nice W even if it was Ellenberger. Lombard, Barao, Little Nog all names albeit old ones. This is not bad for a free Brazil card.

Really the only low points are the women fights. And Theodoru.

Holy fuck lil nog is still going

Both guys looked shit in their last fight couldn't care less who wins this. Both washed up perhaps Glover little bit more

Probably stream it if I get bored looks like a typical Bwazillian FN card. 5.5/10

You dont need to stream it. According to the
people in this thread it is free.

How does one watch this "free event" for free.
Thats right it is a channel that is paid for.
It not a motherfucking free card.

giphy.gif

Antonio Nogueira

Why is he still fighting?

Nothing really outstanding but I'm still at a solid semi 6 ish...

Good card. Maybe I'll watch it live. Never been to a UFC card.

Blows my mind to see how fucking far Barão has fallen.

Why does Manuwa get Glover but Jan gets Krylov?

Back