Li Jingliang vs Neil Magny
Sean O'Malley vs Jose Quinonez
Beneil Dariush vs Drakkar Klose
Cowboy Oliviera vs Max Griffin
Mark Madsen vs Austin Hubbard
Rudolpho Vieira vs Saparbek Safarov
Polyana Viana vs Emily Whitmire
Danaa Batgerel vs Guido Canetti
Bout order isn't finalized & will surely be messed up from the above perfection.
I'm giving it an 8.5, what do you think?

great call 8.5 overall sounds good. <[analyzed}> @Joseph_McBride never lets me down<GinJuice>

Main Card is a clean and very solid 9.0
giphy.gif

Till posted this which could mean he’s hinting at being on the card as well on wanting to

edit: Niko price & Belal Muhammed are campaigning to fight each other on this card too

edmen shabazyan has a fight confirmed for March possibly this card too

I thought Till was gonna fight Whittaker? What happened to that match up?

9/10

If it would have been Adesanya vs Costa it would have been 10/10.

9/10 for me.

That card is actually pretty good (funny how they just gotta shove a WMMA fight onto there though) but so far everything else in 2020 looks weak as hell. UFC is dying, confirmed.

Hope it's hermansson. Edmen is so inexperienced. He's a bright prospect. Let him gain some experience, maybe even lose a decision along the way, then push him the ranks the right way. If he starches Darren till, it's downhill from there.
I have a feeling it will be Edmen, heard he is having a hard time finding someone to sign.

Either way it makes sense for this card as it sets up a little tpurney.

Champ will fight Costa, then maybe on the same card or around the same time, the Cannonier/Whittaker winner can fight the Till/Edmen winner. Or maybe Cannonier leaps Costa for the title shot & Till/Edmen fights Costa. 185 is a beautiful place right now.

The comain and the main are both really great tests for new champions against tough championship-caliber veterans.

Filthy Card. As good as 244, but with two intriguing bouts for real belts. I'm interested if Sean will live up to his hype without ostarine in his system. The dude's a BW, had ten fights, and ended three of them with one punch knockouts. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the only other fighters on the roster who've done that in their first ten fights are Till and Rozenstruik. His record seems a tad fishy.

Last edited:
It's a good card not great imo. Maybe a 7. Only 3 or 4 fights I really would look forward to. I will watch the whole card likely, but wont be attentive 0n most of the fights.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back