Rate The Card: UFC 203 Miocic vs. Overeem

That was a very smart move from Werdum to ask for a fight against a good contender in the same card of the heavyweight championship fight, imo. Let´s just say Miocic gets injured, they´d probably throw in Werdum rather than Ben to have that rematch against Overeem and if he wins and steals Overeem´s number 1 spot, there would be a strong argument for a revenge against Miocic. And in case Overeem gets injured, there you go, Werdum would probably get that immediate rematch he was asking for.

16/23.

I'm really only interest in Miocic/Reem and seeing Andrade fight again. I don't hate Werdum/Rothwell. Is decent card. Will watch.

PPV Main Card:

Stipe Miocic vs. Alistair Overeem- HW Title Fight
Fabricio Werdum vs. Ben Rothwell
Urijah Faber vs. Jimmie Rivera
Joanne Calderwood vs. Jessica Andrade
CM Punk vs. Mickey Gall

FS1 Prelims:

Mairbek Taisumov vs. Nik Lentz
CB Dolloway vs. Francimar Barroso
Bethe Correia vs. Jessica Eye
Erik Koch vs. Drew Dober

Fight Pass Prelims:

Brad Tavares vs. Caio Magalhaes
Yusuke Kasuya vs. Damir Hadzovic

Please note that the bout order for this card has not yet been completed, this bout order is simply for the sake of the thread. With that being said, the UFC 203 card live from Cleveland is practically completed give or take a prelim fight or so. What do you guys think? I like it, it isn't one of the best but its definitely solid. Its great to see new matchups for the HW title, definitely can't complain there. The co-main should be very exciting as well and I'm thinking Jimmie Rivera used Urijah Faber's name to establish himself as one of the "next-up" at BW. I know a lot of people have been anticipating CM Punk's debut and it's also nice to see a fight most of Sherdog was clamoring for in Calderwood vs. Andrade. My rating is a 7.5-8/10. What do you guys think?
Cm punk should be 3rd fight or Co main

I can't picture them putting CM Punk on the ppv, he'll probably heading the prelims tho haha

7.5 / 10

Some really good fights on there. Calderwood/Andrade has me really intrigued. Both of them looked great in their last fight.

I'll watch it. Can't really give it a rating until I see it, but it's definitely got potential to be an 8/10. Some good matchups there.

Dats a 6 mayne.

I like it when locals are on the card giving it a "hometown feel". So far only two (?) Ohio-natives in Miôciç and Eye.

7/10

Don't know why, but Werdum fight with Rothwell isn't getting me pumoed up. Former HW champ, but still...

7/10 but if cm punk actually fights well and and Urijah faber doesn't have a lackluster effort, could be a 10/10

7.5 / 10

Some really good fights on there. Calderwood/Andrade has me really intrigued. Both of them looked great in their last fight.
Winner of that could be looking at a title fight or at the very least a #1 contender fight. Rose/KK winner is still ahead of them though.

Like a 6. Not a lot of name value, just ok on paper.

Solid 7.5/10 or a bit higher.
2 great HW fights,one freak show fight and 2 other decent fights.
It's a good card,could easily be better than 200.

8/10. Main card should bring the action and the lolz. Betche and Eye will bring the booty and the lolz on the prelims. I like this entire card. Looks solid.

Dats a 6 mayne.

I like it when locals are on the card giving it a "hometown feel". So far only two (?) Ohio-natives in Miôciç and Eye.
I'm shocked they opted to put Garbrandt (Ohio native) on UFC 202 instead of 203. Doesn't make much sense.

Back