Rate Greg Hardy's Performance Against Volkov

Rate Greg Hardy's performance against Volkov

• Total voters
Hardy wanted too kickbox with Volkov the whole fight lol Fire the Guy who came up with this game plan.Hardy is good in brawling and knocking Guys out in the first.Now all off a sudden he is going to play the cardio game with Volkov.Volkov was hesitant too.Missed oppertunity.

Grapplig is more natural than striking imo.
In your *opinion*. Exactly.

(Not saying your opinion is necessarily wrong. It just irks me when people try to pass off their opinions as facts)

In your *opinion*. Exactly.

(Not saying your opinion is necessarily wrong. It just irks me when people try to pass off their opinions as facts)

an unathlic, not talented guy can become a good grappler, but he will never become a good striker.

Grappling is like sex ...

Do the math.

He didn’t really show much. Volkov was crazy conservative. Hardy didn’t have much success at all but didn’t get blown out of the water either. I’d say fair to good.

He did okay, but Volkov took absolutely zero risks. He treated that like a sparring match. Never had any urgency to even try and finish.

Volkov almost threw as little right hands as Hardy did. He just kept it safe and got it done with jabs and basic kicks.

Fair. Good for his level of skill and experience. But you take the level of skill (which isn't good) into account with the performance, in the overall assessment. So just fair.

I rate it poor. Volkov had absolutely no power behind his punches and kicks Hardy should've just kept on throwing bombs until 1 landed.
Exactly just rush the Guy and Throw bombs.We are talking about a world Class NFL player With ko power.It could have been over in the first.

Poor. Wasn't really competitive against someone fighting hesitantly and coming off a long layoff.

Looked through the top 15 and it doesn't look good for him against most of them. Certainly no one in the top 10.

an unathlic, not talented guy can become a good grappler, but he will never become a good striker.

Grappling is like sex ...

Do the math.
So you suck at striking and have sex with your bros behind the barn and call it grappling?

I liked the fight, considering it was a short notice fight and he fought a game oponent as Volkov and the fact he is new to the game it was a good fight to watch. People hate on him for no reason... such is sherdog.

In reality was not good, but people were expecting him to die againt volkov so his performance was very good by the pre fight opinion standards

Hardy did better than I thought he would, but Volkov played it safe. I can't blame Volkov though, why right a repeat of his last fight.

I say fine. If his right hand was hurt, that's definitely a factor but it also shows he probably doesn't have much else to fall back on.

He just stood back and got picked apart.

He was not expected to win, which he didn't. so he didn't fail to meet expectations. Good job, Hardy.

Back