Movies Rate Angelina Jolie's 'Salt' movie

RowdyLesnar

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I just watched this movie earlier and I rate it 9/10. Jolie has that swag and attitude that carried this movie and it's almost as if she's US/Russian female James Bond. What say you, Sherbroes?

She saved the little doggie in the beginning. You can tell she was a softy.

Complete shit.

With the exception of Kill Bill, any film that has a woman kicking the shit out of a bunch of men is terrible.

And the premise of the film was unoriginal as it was terrible

I liked Pushing Tin because i feel like neither John Cusack nor Billy Bob Thorton could legitimately threaten me sexually.

Probably like a 5/10 or something. I sat through it, but I can't remember anything about it.

This has to be a troll thread. Salt is one of the worst movies ever made.

Been a while since I've seen it but it seemed like the plot didn't make sense. Like she switched from good to bad to good again and none of the switches made sense.

Also, she was at her absolute skinniest in that film. Yet there are scenes of her tossing around 200 lbs thugs in hand-to-hand combat. Maybe I can buy a Gina Carano doing that, but not Jolie with her pencil arms.

Never saw it. No interest.

Awful. She was legit anorexic while filming. Yeah,.a 90 pound woman can Barbarian Bitch toss 300 pound men. Sure.

Angelina+Jolie+Salt+Los+Angeles+Premiere+AkdcVyIb2EOl.jpg

I know I've seen it but dont remember a single damn thing about i.

t3/10

That movie was horrible. I got halfway through before I turned it off

I haven’t seen it either but I’m gonna go out on a limb and say I hate it

I don't remember anything of the movie, must have been not that good lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back