Movies Rate and Discuss the Last Movie You Saw v.16

Watching a movie called "A Good Kill." again, its mostly background noise, but this is easily the worst acted movie I have ever seen. ever. it sounds like there are just some guys sitting around reading scripts. i am not even exaggerating. the worst acted movie EVER. every single person should never act again

Watching a movie called "A Good Kill." again, its mostly background noise, but this is easily the worst acted movie I have ever seen. ever. it sounds like there are just some guys sitting around reading scripts. i am not even exaggerating. the worst acted movie EVER. every single person should never act again
is bruce willis in it?

i watched ted and whiplash again

also watching the hateful 8 extended version

is bruce willis in it?
bruce willis is Marlon Brando compared to these guys. This movie is so bad, it should almost be a cult classic. I have long said MacGruber is the worst movie I have ever seen. I might have a new one. Holy hell

Red Notice: 6/10 maybe 5/10

Super generic and a waste of both The Rock and Ryan Reynolds. Thought Gadot was awful in this. Her comedic acting was terrible.

New Bond - maybe a 7 of 10. Out of Craig's movies, CR is head and shoulder's the best. The others just kind of melt together for me. Malek was a weak villain.

Dune - never read the books, don't think I ever saw the original back in the day. Thought it was okay, but unfulfilling. Will the 2nd one provide any type of closure? 6.5/10. Visuals good at least.

Shang-Chi - 7.5/10. Different from the others in the uni. Like the hand to hand combat and martial arts element. With the last fight scene/battle, it honestly felt like a live action Raya & the last dragon.

Short Term 12

This movie basically changed my mind about Brie Larson as an actoress. I thought she was subpar at best based on my limited exposure to her (Kong, Marvel), but she was terrific in this. It's just a very solid movie with an indie vibe to it. Highly recommended.

Short Term 12

This movie basically changed my mind about Brie Larson as an actoress. I thought she was subpar at best based on my limited exposure to her (Kong, Marvel), but she was terrific in this. It's just a very solid movie with an indie vibe to it. Highly recommended.

What’s cool too is that this director is the guy who did Shang-Chi, Destin Daniel Cretton. Very talented filmmaker in my opinion and he clearly likes working with Larson a lot as they have collaborated multiple times. This film, The Glass Castle with her and Woody Harrelson, and the quite good drama Just Mercy with her, Jamie Foxx and Michael B. Jordan. I never saw the Glass Castle but definitely recommend Just Mercy which has some very good performances.

Paranormal Activity: next of kin
Stupid. Shit.

Halloween Kills
It was fine I guess. Probably wouldn't rewatch it. Didn’t really make an impact on me. Characters made some stupid ass decisions.

Paranormal Activity: next of kin
Stupid. Shit.

Halloween Kills
It was fine I guess. Probably wouldn't rewatch it. Didn’t really make an impact on me. Characters made some stupid ass decisions.
Do you expect any less for characters in a Halloween or Friday Friday 13th movie?
st,small,845x845-pad,1000x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

2nd A Classic Horror Story <-- holy shit this was fucking terrible
last Repo Man FINALLY! <-- great movie, love the punk aesthetic

Red Notice

Made me feel like a cancer survivor, Reynolds played his Deadpool personality while the Rock played the Rock. Cliche as all hell, I enjoyed it enough to keep watching, while the lady was sucked in and laughing at obvious setup punchlines.

zero surprises, 1990 action style sequences where the hero escapes near death a dozen times. It brought me back to the corny good old days in one aspect or another.

Red Notice

Made me feel like a cancer survivor, Reynolds played his Deadpool personality while the Rock played the Rock. Cliche as all hell, I enjoyed it enough to keep watching, while the lady was sucked in and laughing at obvious setup punchlines.

zero surprises, 1990 action style sequences where the hero escapes near death a dozen times. It brought me back to the corny good old days in one aspect or another.
Why waste your time?

Hateful 8 extended version, was good. Don't really remember what's the difference between that and the original version tho other than it being broken up into 4 episodes. Alot of the extra scenes seemed to be just the opening credits for each ep

The Night House (2021)
Pretty bog standard psychological chiller / thriller (you can't really call it a horror, IMO). It started off not terribly, and lots of the movie reminded me of a really weird book I read years and years ago called 'House of Leaves' that I might fancy reading again actually. But it was just fairly boring really, all things considered - a bit too long too.
5/10

Back