Rate 182 out of 10...

marksmen

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Was really excited for that fight and this card and I was not impressed. All decisions on the main card and everything went how a lot of people thought it would as far as winners and losers. I give it a 3/10. Thoughts?

Well, I'm glad I watched the prelims. Felder and Garbrandt looked very promising.

So, maybe 5/10.

Garbage and Im a Jones nuthugger. We all should have known DC was barking up the wrong tree though. He was writing checks his 5'9 205 pound ass couldn't cash. Jones is an elite of the elite level mixed martial artist and apparently a better wrestler as well.

4/10

Would be a 2 but the Cerrone leg kicks were awesome

Sucked

5/10

6/10

Undercard decent.

Main card a bust with the exception of the first three rounds of main event, which was very good....peoples memories not retaining that just now...maybe tomorrow.

5/10. Main event saved it from being a 3.

6/10

It would be a 3/10 but I got the added satisfaction of watching Bones outclass DC in every facet of mma, I can't wait to hear the excuses

tumblr_m934hfztvH1r1ang0o1_400.gif

5/10.

The spinning back fist was good. Cerrone kicking the shit out of Jury was good to.
As for the main, I was so excited that I actually enjoyed it, but I know it wasn't the best of fights...

i feel bad for any MMA fan who tried to get other people to become fans by telling them to watch this card.

I give it a 6 out of 10. Prelims were awesome for the most part. Main card was underwhelming but the co-main had good moments and the main event was pretty decent as well.

3, main event saved it from being a 2

i feel bad for any MMA fan who tried to get other people to become fans by telling them to watch this card.

The UFC is cutting their own throat. A bunch of shit fights in the card with their biggest fight of the year. How are you gonna win new fans that way?

5 of 10 to few marque names on the card for the lack of quality in the fights

Back