Rat in a cage: The real story of ali abdel aziz

Status
Not open for further replies.

shonuf

Titanium Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Has anyone been following this? Crazy stuff. He's had a lot being said about him lately. He's managed/manages a lot of UFC fighters. Runs WSOF.

Posted it here because he has a long history with the UFC and it's fighters as well.

http://realfightstories.com/2015/12/02/real-ali-abdel-aziz/

"There are two main reasons you would need a fake passport to enter the United States: either you have a past criminal record, or your name is on a list, flagged for known links to terrorist organizations.

Based on his deceitfulness, passport forgery, use of multiple aliases and with the mounting evidence against him that he had ties to MOA, Abdel Aziz’s lawyer suggested he take an offer designed by New York Police Department Intelligence Division (NYPDID) head David Cohen, formerly No. 4 (and currently No. 2) at the CIA.

Members of the NYPDID, an anti-terrorism intelligence task force established post 9/11, met With Abdel Aziz in a Colorado prison conference room and he signed on to turn informant against his MOA associates.

As part of the deal Abdel Aziz was deported back to Egypt for a few months as a cover. When he returned he did so with a special restriction-free green card that allowed him to travel freely to and from the U.S. and he did so often to help the MOA establish branches in Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Venezuela and Trinidad.

He was set up by the NYPID in a modest apartment in Binghamton, New York.

It was from that address in late 2008 Abdel Aziz created Dominance MMA management and a short-lived fight promotion, Dominance MMA, with help and funding from the NYPDID.

DominanceMMA.com’s website at the time boasted Renzo Gracie as its ......................."

Click the link for more.

I swear there was a thread on this in the morning ... Think it even had the same title .... Maybe this is the alternate universe

frankies manager?

from bloody elbow.

Abdelaziz has also been identified as the manager for several UFC fighters, including Frankie Edgar, Khabib Nurmagomedov, Rafael Dos Anjos, and Fabricio Werdum All of these fighters are listed as clients on Dominance's

Is WSOF matchmaker Ali Abdelaziz breaking NAC rules by also being a manager?

website.www.bloodyelbow.com/2015/11/23/9624...tions-of-a-conflict-of-interest-for-ali-abdel

There's also a lot of reports coming out this week about his lying about being an Olympian.

Yeah saw it. Crazy shit. Will get updated with a call from someone in that story who was his handler or something, that was scheduled for today.

Wonder what happens to him. He's basically lied about everything if true.

Always seemed extremely sketchy in his dealings with WSOF as well as "I don't like to talk smack about fighters, BUT <insert rampant smack talk>."

Someone needs to notify Tim Kennedy about this guy

I got arrested and detained in Mexico City because they suspected my passport was fake. They only thought I was a drug dealer, though, not a terrorist.
They also found it suspicious that I didn't have any luggage except a carry on.

Someone needs to notify Tim Kennedy about this guy

Probably knows him from when Ali was at Jackson's kicking Melvin's ass..

http://www.mmafighting.com/2015/8/2...aziz-melvin-guillard-is-the-world-champion-of

"I don't really care about Melvin. He's a UFC reject. He's a WSOF reject. Now he's headlining Bellator's main event. Like, the guy was talking so much s**t. When he left the UFC, he was talking s**t about the UFC. When he left World Series of Fighting, he was talking s**t about World Series of Fighting. When he's going to get cut from Bellator, he's going to talk about Bellator...

Melvin sucks. Honestly, I think he's an explosive, athletic guy, he's getting older -- it's not working for him... We had some sparring sessions in the gym at Greg Jackson's, and I beat Melvin every time. Melvin is never going to be a world champion. Melvin is going to be a world champion of one thing: he taps. That's what Melvin does. That what he does, he's the world champion of tapping...

All you've got to do is just match him up with a wrestler. He's going to take him down and finish him. That's how I finished him in the gym and Greg Jackson was a witness of that."

Probably knows him from when Ali was at Jackson's kicking Melvin's ass..

http://www.mmafighting.com/2015/8/2...aziz-melvin-guillard-is-the-world-champion-of

"I don't really care about Melvin. He's a UFC reject. He's a WSOF reject. Now he's headlining Bellator's main event. Like, the guy was talking so much s**t. When he left the UFC, he was talking s**t about the UFC. When he left World Series of Fighting, he was talking s**t about World Series of Fighting. When he's going to get cut from Bellator, he's going to talk about Bellator...

Melvin sucks. Honestly, I think he's an explosive, athletic guy, he's getting older -- it's not working for him... We had some sparring sessions in the gym at Greg Jackson's, and I beat Melvin every time. Melvin is never going to be a world champion. Melvin is going to be a world champion of one thing: he taps. That's what Melvin does. That what he does, he's the world champion of tapping...

All you've got to do is just match him up with a wrestler. He's going to take him down and finish him. That's how I finished him in the gym and Greg Jackson was a witness of that."

so he of all people was beating melvin up

all of this combined with his face, make it so punchable

This whole thing just keeps getting weirder and weirder. Like how could anyone believe a word out of his mouth?

Wrong forum!!
Typical blue coloured bastards ;D
White belts and them blue ones.. I tell ya.

So Zuffa is not owing WSOF... its a front for :O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back