Raspberry Pi Controlled Coffee Machine!

NetGeek

Occupying Sherdog
Reaction score
The boy's at Oracle and people from the Developer Garden hacked an Nespresso coffee machine to create an voice controlled coffee machine. You get a call from the coffee machine give it orders to prepare the coffee it goes about making the coffee. Kinda amazing idea you can get all call in bed from the machine and tell it get the coffee going LOL.

http://vimeo.com/54300364

Intersting. More shit we don't really need.

Yea but in this day and age you need to show your idea now even as you file a patent because it is literally sometimes days between patent application and patent filing. If you show it working ahead of someone else it protects your invention.

Yea but in this day and age you need to show your idea now even as you file a patent because it is literally sometimes days between patent application and patent filing. If you show it working ahead of someone else it protects your invention.

I agree with you and I do see it as something that is impressive. I'm just thinking out loud or typing about how this is one more thing for people who are lazy.

I agree with you and I do see it as something that is impressive. I'm just thinking out loud or typing about how this is one more thing for people who are lazy.

Agree about the laziness factor!:) The Raspberry Pi is funny the guy designed it pretty much on a whim and it has become a geek phenomenon.

Back