Opinion Rashida Tlaib might blow up Capitol Hill

Am I wrong? Please explain what federal rights that blacks had that whites didn't in the 1960s? They were discriminated against by state law in areas in the Deep South. That's it. That's the civil rights movement against the federal government was about special rights.

American actions affect the rest of the globe. Everyone has to be worried when America is led an idiots and psychos.

Pussy identified

I think you don't get my point, or you're ignoring it deliberately. I'll clarify.

It's OK to have issues with both of these people. But right now she's got no pull, no juice at all in government because she's a newbie. Additionally, she hasn't done anything yet. King, on the other hand, was demonstrably racist, and got re-elected anyway. Do you really not see a difference in which should be more of a concern?
No, I don't. There is no difference to see. King hasn't been re-elected following these most recent specific comments, but more importantly, you are already attempting to evade the challenge by misdirecting.

There are two politicians unworthy of their seats. Both should be removed. How hard is it to acknowledge that?

Obviously people might disagree on what constitutes tiny and what this data is worth.

http://www.pewforum.org/2009/12/17/little-support-for-terrorism-among-muslim-americans/
bombing1.gif

mainstream1.gif

http://www.pewforum.org/2013/04/30/...igion-politics-society-religion-and-politics/
gsi2-chp2-9.png

gsi2-chp3-11.png

gsi2-chp2-8.png

Last edited:
I'm sensing a little Islamophobia in this thread

Kone's weaponized statistics needs a comeback.

Spoke too soon. . . someone has done it hah.
moderate-islam.jpg

You mean this one? Rest easy, denialists are on the ball calling Pews legitimacy into question.

o_O

Those guys are really into politically motivated violence as a rule, even if it doesn't usually cross the line that we think of as "terrorism." It's just a part of that culture. I think it's totally fair to associate white supremacy with terrorism, and the FBI agrees - they watch them closely just based on that association. The fear of Muslims in general is far less rational, even though there are very strong emotions attached to the attacks that Muslims have done in the name of religion (white power groups often use religious justification too, so Muslims are far from unique there). It's extremely unlikely that any given Muslim is associated with terrorism, while it's not extremely unlikely that any white power turd is associated with terrorism.
The FBI might not say it but they sure has hell also watch muslims and mosques closely.
It's a weak comparison though, I see it more like:
White - Muslim
White Supremacist - Salafist
White terrorist - Salafist terrorist

Of course, white supremacism is an even more violent ideology than even the most aggressive forms of Islam. The end goal of fanatical muslims is to establish a worldwide caliphate and force everybody else to convert, live as a dhimmi if christian or jew or die if pagan. That would kill like 50% of the world.
The end goal of white supremacists is to set up a worldwide white government, kill all non-whites and all white traitors, including those that are too timid like "conservatives", "libertarians", "the democrats are the real racists" types. That would kill like 90% of the world.

The FBI might not say it but they sure has hell also watch muslims and mosques closely.
White - Muslim

Of course, white supremacism is an even more violent ideology than even the most aggressive forms of Islam. The end goal of fanatical muslims is to establish a worldwide caliphate and force everybody else to convert, live as a dhimmi if christian or jew or die if pagan. That would kill like 50% of the world.
The end goal of white supremacists is to set up a worldwide white government, kill all non-whites and all white traitors, including those that are too timid like "conservatives", "libertarians", "the democrats are the real racists" types. That would kill like 90% of the world.
They watch every WP group just on association, but they watch mosques, to my knowledge, only on suspicion.

White - Muslim

There are like 3,000 real white supremacists. There are billions of Muslims. White supremacists assholes are denounced. Muslims are paid and encouraged to migrate to the West.

Congress is so ineffective, she can hypothetically blow it up 10 times and it wouldn't make an iota of a difference.

Muslims are paid and encouraged to migrate to the West.
Muslims actively want to as well.

That's the end game with people downplaying Islam. Keep appealing to the likelihood argument so countries should let more muslims in, give them free housing, free everything with the middle class paying for their upkeep. Then when problems rise (like in France/UK/Sweden) in rates they just keep using the likelihood argument "rapes and terrorism is still below x%, nothing to worry about, keep letting more in".

Crime and terrorism is not the only problem of having an ideology that segregates itself and seeks to make the government Islamic rather than be subject to it's laws. Islam commands its followers to create a government that supports it. Islam is the only religion that uses it. Other groups of religious people have had political aspirations, but no other major religious group orders its followers — as a religious duty — to create a government that follows its own system of law.

Last edited:
I think it's interesting how the media wants to shift our attention to some crazy Florida commissioner saying something absurd instead of the more appalling, immediate, and concrete fact that a woman who dines with Hezbollah supporters has been elected to Congress:
https://dailycaller.com/2019/01/15/florida-tlaib-hamas-anti-semite/

I don't care if she swears herself in on a Quran, but I do mind this.

Fuck them both.
So you're quoting from Daily Caller now?

JFC , raise the bar a little.

So you're quoting from Daily Caller now?

JFC , raise the bar a little.
You sound like a Trumpet.

The Daily Caller isn't RT. It isn't a state propaganda mouthpiece. More importantly, it got it right. What they reported has already been attacked, and that failed. So what now?

I think it's interesting how the media wants to shift our attention to some crazy Florida commissioner saying something absurd instead of the more appalling, immediate, and concrete fact that a woman who dines with Hezbollah supporters has been elected to Congress:
https://dailycaller.com/2019/01/15/florida-tlaib-hamas-anti-semite/

I don't care if she swears herself in on a Quran, but I do mind this.

Fuck them both.

Calm down you typical, triggered snowflake.
People can have opposing views on matters, including this one.
Hezbollah are less of a terror organisation than the warmongering state of Israel. So it should be less worrisome than traitorous Americans aligning themselves and their interests with a Middle East state over their own country.

Bah, any comparison of numbers would leave Muslims in a distant second place. American terrorism across the globe has no competition at all. How many dead in Vietnam due to American terrorism? How many dead in Iraq? Millions. Not to mention the millions upon millions that continue to suffer due to American terrorism and evil. The typical American just shrugs and says, "Oh well, we are still the good guys." A complete brainwashing of the public to accept American evil as good while those that suffer under the American boot are actually the bad guys. Right now we have a blatant example of the Americans in bed with the Saudis. Both of whom are involved with and conducting what amounts to terrorism in the Middle East. One day when the Saudis have served their purpose they will become victims of American propaganda and be overthrown through political manipulation of outright bombardment.

The vast majority of death, destruction and suffering across the world in the last 100 years has been caused by non-Muslims. WWI and WWII were mainly large groups of White Christians killing each other. Then we had the Cold War with America and Russia manipulating nations and causing wars across the globe for almost 5 decades. The Muslim world was not competitive at this level of terrorism but the end result for the Muslim world was a pack of slippered fanatics, American trained and supplied, who caused (and continue to cause) havoc in the Muslim world and give Americans an excuse to continue their terroristic ways in Muslim nations.

Regardless, this pack of slippered fanatics living in the mountains of Afghanistan or the sands of Iraq/Syria have little to no power on their own accept that they occasionally convince some loser to act out and actually pull of an attack in the West. They only have power when they are nurtured, trained, supplied and guided by their American masters. That anyone in their right mind is convinced that the average Muslim is comparable to one of those fanatics is the result of American propaganda.

Let me ask you this - how do you define terrorism, and what makes it different from war?

Back