Rashid Magomedov says next fight is Nov 5th

fortheo

Plutonium Belt
@plutonium
Reaction score

Who does he face? I always wanted him to fight Michael Johnson, but I guess that's not happening :(. Maybe Dariush or chiesa?

Who does he face? I always wanted him to fight Michael Johnson, but I guess that's not happening :(. Maybe Dariush or chiesa?

Chiesa is injured. Dariush makes some sense, but I'm hoping for Dariush vs Duffy. Who would you like to see Rashid fight?

Could be Dariush, Duffy, Mairbek Taisumov,

Chiesa is injured. Dariush makes some sense, but I'm hoping for Dariush vs Duffy. Who would you like to see Rashid fight?

Anyone ranked higher than him, preferably someone who isn't a counter striker like he is. Brooks would be great.

so he is fighting in Mexico? who is from Mexico that has a good streak or is a top guy ?

so he is fighting in Mexico? who is from Mexico that has a good streak or is a top guy ?
There aren't many Mexican options in the LW division.

Tony Ferguson is of Mexican descent but rumored to main event against RDA.

Giblert Melendez and Diego Sanchez are other well known Mexicans but they both seem unlikely, especially Diego. I guess Gil is a possibility, but he only just fought and is coming off a loss.

Abel Trujillo is booked to fight Evan Dunham in Hidalgo.

Polo Reyes is on a 2-fight streak but he's low ranked.

So this will be the Ultimate Fighter Latin America Finale in Mexico City.

There aren't many Mexican options in the LW division.

Tony Ferguson is of Mexican descent but rumored to main event against RDA.

Giblert Melendez and Diego Sanchez are other well known Mexicans but they both seem unlikely, especially Diego. I guess Gil is a possibility, but he only just fought and is coming off a loss.

Polo Reyes is on a 2-fight streak but he's low ranked.
looks like Gil is a logical option but can he fight that soon after Barboza's leg kicks? Looks like he'll just fight someone relevant, not necessary Mexican guy

Anyone ranked higher than him, preferably someone who isn't a counter striker like he is. Brooks would be great.

Will Brooks was just booked against the Brazilian cowboy, so I guess that's not happening either. I hope they don't give rashid yet another undefeated top 20 something prospect. He needs a step up.

Not many people @ LW want a piece of Magomedov.

The true darkhorse of the division. Could be champ if the UFC stopped sandbagging him lads.

Not many people @ LW want a piece of Magomedov.

The true darkhorse of the division. Could be champ if the UFC stopped sandbagging him lads.

I truly believe that he's a threat to any of the top five guys, but at this rate he will be a grandfather before he fights one. Part of it is because he gets injured, but part of it is also because the ufc is bringing him along too slowly. He's not a noob; he's had an extensive career in m1 where he held the WW belt.

I truly believe that he's a threat to any of the top five guys, but at this rate he will be a grandfather before he fights one. Part of it is because he gets injured, but part of it is also because the ufc is bringing him along too slowly. He's not a noob; he's had an extensive career in m1 where he held the WW belt.

I think the UFC is jobbing him because of the language barrier and his efficient but safe style of fighting.

They know he has a good chance of beating the big names of their divisions.

Dudes ran through everyone they've given him thus far.

Back