Rashguard sizing help

Discussion in 'Gear & Equipment Discussion' started by FinalFish89, Aug 27, 2010.

1. FinalFish89

FinalFish89 White Belt

Hey guys, I was hoping I could get a bit of help regarding sizing for rashguard tops.

I'm looking Kaizen Athletic, Rupture and Manto rashies, but I've only found a sizing chart for the Rupture brand. I'm 5'9, 170lb, my chest measures 35 inches and my waist 32 inches (I can wear both small and medium sized t-shirts comfortably). I'd prefer a tighter fitting rashie, but I do plan on putting on some weight over the next few months (ideal weight would be 176lbs), thought I'd ask you guys since you all are much more knowledgeable about this than me :)

2. risingD

risingD Guest

that would be L

3. R1ceRocket

R1ceRocket Orange Belt

My Manto one is a L.

I'm 5'9" and weight varies (depending on season) between 170-185lbs. My chest is 42-43 and I have a 32 inch waist. The L Manto is nice and tight in my upper area, but from ribs down, it's pretty loose.

I'd say Medium might be good for you at this exact moment. If you plan on putting on weight and lean muscle mass, then go for the L.

4. ruptureclothing

ruptureclothing White Belt

Ours are true compression fit and very true to size. I recommend a Large should you choose the Rupture rashie.

Best,

Nick

5. FinalFish89

FinalFish89 White Belt

Thanks for the help guys!