Rashguard printing, hows it hold up??

Tommy-Sambo

White Belt
Reaction score
Wondering how long the printing lasts on rashgaurds? couple washings? 10 washings? I've seen some fall apart like next day and some last a while. I guess I'm wondering what brands printing holds up and which ones dont????

Got a new Sprawl one I wore for the first time yesterday and washed. Washed lightly (inside out as well to preserve the screen printing and then Hung dry and there are already lil parts of the sprawl logo coming off. The actual RG is great, but the crappy printing is sorta of a dissappointment. I will probably be buying an HCK rashguard from SSFGear.com here since they go up to higher sizes than most just to try it out.

I would have thought Sprawls would have held up really well due to what I've seen from their shorts.

I never expect much from screen printing to tell you the truth, but I have screen printed NBA/NFL replica jerseys and they have been washed alot and hold up better unfortunately.

We've found for this sport, screen print is definitely not the way to go. We started using heat transfers (that stretch with the RG) and never looked back. Actually, everything but our shorts are transfers, except the embroidery on the shorts and hats.

Nogi industries said:
We've found for this sport, screen print is definitely not the way to go. We started using heat transfers (that stretch with the RG) and never looked back. Actually, everything but our shorts are transfers, except the embroidery on the shorts and hats.

But you don't cater to us Super Heavyweights :(. You need to get those XXXL+ sizes.

My XFGear is going through wash like 12 or something. The printing still looks new, really!

Our xfgear Rashguard Prints last for years. If you Get one of our white rashguards then we use somthing we call "Rattooed" and it is actually inked into the material and it will never come off or fade.
Paul
www.xfgear.com
Xtreme Fight Gear

Check your PM's Paul, I would love to take you up on that offer!

Getting the print to stay on Rashguards is not easy. You can't screenprint in the normal way because it will crack and peal on the rashguard material. We pretty much finally got it down pat but every once in a while we will have a shipment that we have problems with. Since we guarantee all "Authentic" Gameness products under normal wear and care, we are very picky with our products but even with that in mind, sometimes things still get messed up!

HCK used to sell rashguards that were sublimated therefore the print would never come off. The problem was it was very, very expensive to do this, thus his rashguards were $70.00.

I have not personally seen XFGear's rashguards in person, but from what I understand, I think they probably have the print down to a science. If they are actually putting the dye into the material instead of on top of the material, which is very close to sublimation, they probably can guarantee the print will last for years.

I will post pictures of our rashguards tonight. I have been wearing the same one 2-3 times a week for the last 6 months and it's washed after every use and it still looks great. I am 100% pleased with the product and will be releasing it in a few weeks for sell.

The XFgear rashguards are the best in the business. Their quality and custom work is worlds beyond the rest. We are close with the SSF rashguards but we can't offer the custom work and the brite colors that XF can.

www.SSFgear.com

As promised, here you go.
Picture_096.jpg

Picture_097.jpg

www.SSFgear.com

SSF, that looks nice. what price are you going to have on those?
I've been using an xfgear one for a while now, its the best I've had so far.

If you guys like dealing directly with SSF then you can buy all his quallity stuff and also get XFGear Stock stuff dirrecly from him. SSF is now an authorized dealer for XFGear. So now you can get both SSF and XFGear quality products in one place.

Hi Guys,

This is my first post on the Sherdog Forums. I've been reading them though, for over 5 years, but just started my business two years go. Here are some images of my newly developed sublimated designs. I've tried hard to finally get the process down along with the price. These styes will all retail between 34.95-44.95 CA.

We'l have them available soon for purchase on our website.

P4P Online

001nobackground.jpg

002nobackground.jpg

003nobackground.jpg

004nobackground.jpg

MKSAMPLECIMG3295.JPG

MKSAMPLECIMG3296.JPG

Back