Rashad would outwresle Cormier with shooting double on fence

It cant be defended and it doesnt require lots of wrestling skills, its pure exploviness and athleticism, so i don't get why people bet on cormier in that fight, rashad is the only person who can beat jones

Good job 5/2014!!, too bad ""he hasn't had the chance of meeting JJ in the cage right??"" But I hope one day Rashad face and beat JJ and shows everyone how to do it...right May?:icon_neut

Cormier is better than Rashad in everything, especially wrestling.

Cormier would most likely "big brother" Rashad like Evans did to Chael and DC did to Henderson.

I'm going to guess mods lose patience with your trolling before you hit 50 posts.

I have already.

I think Cormier should fight Rashad to keep busy while waiting for the winner of Gus/Jones, but I'd be highly surprised if Rashad were to outwrestle him. Rashad's a great wrestler and a very good fighter but lesser wrestlers than Cormier have been able to negate his grappling before.

It cant be defended and it doesnt require lots of wrestling skills, its pure exploviness and athleticism, so i don't get why people bet on cormier in that fight, rashad is the only person who can beat jones

stop this nonsense, I love rashad and he can outwrestle most men, but DC is not one of them. Even though this is a troll post, i do hope they match rashad with cormier so people finally start giving him credit as a beast of a wrestler

thumbs-up.gif

Rashad would get tossed around, just like every other guy who thinks they can clinch and grapple with Cormier.

Back