Rashad vs Cormier

Dc all day. Shad is overrated,lost to lil nog and won bs dec over old hendo
His last win is over mw. Dc would destroy hin

He brought Jones a 4 rounds to 1 fight and he ragdolled a 44-year old Hendo off TRT. Who cares? What's next? Gonna start citing his wins over Cummins, Nelson, and Monson?!

:icon_lol: paying to post here doesn't make this any less of a terrible post. DC's fought and beat everyone other than Jones, and that decision was far from dominant!

Rashad literally has nothing for Cormier. it's funny seeing people that still actually think Rashad is a great wrestler with great boxing.

He's an average wrestler with sub par striking.

Isn't Starbucks due for a rematch?

I wish.

Rashad has been taken down by far inferior wrestlers in Tito and Hendo.

I'm a Shad fan but Cormier wrecks him (''wrecks'' as in strong UD).

He was even taken down by salmon.

:icon_lol: paying to post here doesn't make this any less of a terrible post. DC's fought and beat everyone other than Jones, and that decision was far from dominant!
4-1 isn't dominant? Stop trolling. Seriously.

Daniel "I'll Take Jones Down Whenever I Want" Cormier and his 1 for 8 on the night is your hero?

Cormier couldn't even land a clean shot on an idle Herb Dean with his back turned.

Cormier beats rashad everywhere. People will sleep on him now that he beat jones but the dude is still a beast

Yea,yea, I heard he was gonna do the same thing to Jones, Rashad will pop that little butterball right in the middle like Jon did and watch him huff & puff and try to attempt td's.

Cormier did say Rashad was a tougher match up than Jones - Lets find out.

Daniel "I'll Take Jones Down Whenever I Want" Cormier and his 1 for 8 on the night is your hero?

Cormier couldn't even land a clean shot on an idle Herb Dean with his back turned.

grow up

I would expect DC to own Rashad. I don't quite want to say that Rashad is over rated, his fight against Davis in particular was very impressive, but that was his last impressive win (sorry Chael), and it was years ago. Compare Rashad's narrow edging of Hendo, in which Hendo fought off his TDs and went even on the feet, to Cormier's savaging of Hendo. I think Cormier's the better wrestler with the better chin and the more varied attack.

This ^
DC by Shadface

I'm the troll? Please.

Back