Rashad vs Cormier

shogun201

White Belt
Reaction score
Who would still like to see this fight happen. I think these two fighters matchup well.

DC will throw rashad through the cage. He's an Olympian

I would expect DC to own Rashad. I don't quite want to say that Rashad is over rated, his fight against Davis in particular was very impressive, but that was his last impressive win (sorry Chael), and it was years ago. Compare Rashad's narrow edging of Hendo, in which Hendo fought off his TDs and went even on the feet, to Cormier's savaging of Hendo. I think Cormier's the better wrestler with the better chin and the more varied attack.

Last edited:
Think Rashad would get outslugged, unfortunately. He can't grind Cormier with wall n' stall, he can't take him down, and I don't really think he has the moxy to strike with him.

do it do it do it. it was supposed to go down already

id give shad a chance. id say hes better than DC on the feet too.

Rashad is soo over rated imo. When he was younger and hungry he was reasonable to watch but incredibly snoring to watch now....
DC all day

Think Rashad would get outslugged, unfortunately. He can't grind Cormier with wall n' stall, he can't take him down, and I don't really think he has the moxy to strike with him.

LOL, not saying Rashad could but we saw this exact same post over and over and over before Jones did all of those things. We've seen Cormier fight exactly one person with a pulse at LHW and he was outmatched throughout (granted, he is the P4P#1).

Cormier vs. Rashad would be a good match-up to see what Cormier actually has at LHW. Wouldn't mind seeing him fight Bader either as first fight back -- who I think has the size/strength/wrestling pedigree and gas tank to make for a fun fight to watch.

Rashad is gonna pick him apart. He's simply too fast.

Dc knocks out evans once evans take downs fail

rashad has better striking. We know now that the only reason cormier was having success with his striking is because his opponents feared being taken down and were too slow for cormier. At light heavyweight it's different. Rashad Is as fast or faster than cormier and is far more technical. Honestly Rashad wins by ko or decision

Cormier beats rashad everywhere. People will sleep on him now that he beat jones but the dude is still a beast

rashad ko's cormier once cormier's wrestling is cancelled out

I wish.

Rashad has been taken down by far inferior wrestlers in Tito and Hendo.

I'm a Shad fan but Cormier wrecks him (''wrecks'' as in strong UD).

Back