Rashad "i want another go at Jon Jones"

I can see Rashad getting another shot. Id favor him against most of the top 10. If he beats Chael impressivly and a top 5 after that it would be a strong case for another title shot. Cant see him beating Jones though

Undeserved. Plus, a lackluster split decision win against old man Henderson does not put him back on track for anything. Rather, it further proves that he is in steep decline and can no longer be considered a top tier fighter. His run is over.

You're a tad harsh. I thought Rashad performed very well against Hendo. Rashad kept a high pace, attacked & fought smart.

I think Rashad is an elite fighter. But I think hes put too much muscle on in recent years, has slowed down a bit as a result and has moved away from the unpredictability that made him so successful early on. He's thinking too much out there. He should rely on pure instinct more than he has lately.

Translation would be I want a front row seat to watch JBJ fight Gus again because that is the closest I will get to beating him. :icon_chee

I think I would favor Rashad against just about every light heavyweight, aside from Machida and Jones. He hit a rough spot and anyone can lose a fight. I know I stand alone on this but I truly believe that Rashad has/had some of the best wrestling in the division. I think he could get Jones down if he could close the distance.

rashad-rampage.gif

Could I see Rashad catching Gus with a big shot? Yes, could he get him to the ground? Yes. I just wish that he was still with Jackson/Winkeljohn.

Undeserved. Plus, a lackluster split decision win against old man Henderson does not put him back on track for anything. Rather, it further proves that he is in steep decline and can no longer be considered a top tier fighter. His run is over.

Don't be so wishy washy about it.

Rashad gave up pretty much after round 2. I don't see what would be different if he ever fights Bones again.

I hope he gets it. I know know he's had a lot of haters since he kod chuck, but I always liked suga.

I think he can make the proper adjustments and make it a better fight the second time, but he'll need to get a couple kills first. Decision over Hendong after that dismal performance vs lil nog is not enough.

Evans needs to do a lot more than beating a guy who really should be at MW. Rashad brings exactly the same thing to Jones that he brought the first time. Or to Gus for that matter.

I think that if he beats Chael, then Gustaffason he will get his wish.

it's a shame he's wasting precious time vs. chael when we know chael is just not going to fight for the belt again.

Why would a win over Chael count for anything?

He needs to start finishing people, rashad knows how to fight but there is lil or no action from him, his last fights were not impressive.

Considering Rashad's complete lack of urgency in the first fight ... nah ... don't wanna see Rashad run away from Jones for another 5 rounds.

No way, im good with watching Rashad get his face elbowed in over & over again

I wish him the best, but at this stage in the game I don't see it in him.

Hopefully he is motivated

He was good against hendo

Back