Rashad "i want another go at Jon Jones"

jj manchester

Internets. Serious Business.
@Brown
Reaction score
Rashad is of the opinion that win over chael could get him back in the mix...

I think that if he beats Chael, then Gustaffason he will get his wish.

He has to win impressively in his next 2 fights

I don't think Rashad is going to get past Chael in my opinion, I think Chael is going to win via Decision.

I never thought a win over Chael gave you a title shot.

I think he wishes he actually tried going for a takedown after seeing Gus defend and takedown Jon. But, going for takedowns against Jon is risky for Rashad because of Jon's submissions.

Undeserved. Plus, a lackluster split decision win against old man Henderson does not put him back on track for anything. Rather, it further proves that he is in steep decline and can no longer be considered a top tier fighter. His run is over.

He would need to win three more fights, I think. And I don't see that happening.

I don't think Rashad is going to get past Chael in my opinion, I think Chael is going to win via Decision.

I see it going the other way. Think Rashad can hurt Chael on the feet and he can nullify his wrasslin

He's 2 maybe 3 wins away. After Glover, Gus and Davis he's next in line as of right now.

I don't see him beating Gus though.

All aboooaaaaard the Gus hype train! Chooo chooooo! In all cerealness (captain crunch lvl cerealness) Gus had a good outing but I think machida, Evans, and hendo have the styles to beat Gus. Rankings don't make fights, styles do. And Davis could do it as well.

he means he wants the last big pay day hes likely to get at this stage of his career,
hes demonstrated that he has absolutely nothing for jones and thats not going to change

Ever since the Lil Nog fight, I think Rashad is just a little past the peak of his career.

At his peak, that would have been an easy decision win, and not even one that people would be raving about.

I believe Rashad has a good chance, if he actually ENGAGES and doesn't hesitate.

This. Gus would tool Rashad. Plus no one in their right mind wants to see Jones/Rashad 2.

Pretty much 100%. Jones/Evans 1 was a total tour de force by Jones. It looked like a sparring session against someone who does not have the tools to do anything but get the occasional lucky shot in. A second fight with Jones would end badly for Evans

I'm sorry but. After your first showing why would anyone want to risk that fight again?

Back