Rashad Evans:

I think after round 3 or 4 in TJs corner, Bang said TJ was basically putting on a striking seminar. Funny way of looking at it.

That was without doubt one of the most unexpected and most impressive performances I have seen in the years I have watched MMA.

I think after round 3 or 4 in TJs corner, Bang said TJ was basically putting on a striking seminar. Funny way of looking at it.

yea, Rashad said something like "he was giving a seminar..." .... "for free"

I want to live in a world where everyone wrestles as well as DC and strikes as well as TJ.

At least Barao stuck around for those 'lessons', after he got rocked.

When Rashad got rocked against Machida, he checked out, and missed some valuable forthcoming lessons.
(and all of you could have talked about how Machida "dominated" a zombie Rashad, but alas, it was not to be)

At least Barao stuck around for those 'lessons', after he got rocked.

When Rashad got rocked against Machida, he checked out, and missed some valuable forthcoming lessons.
(and all of you could have talked about how Machida "dominated" a zombie Rashad, but alas, it was not to be)

hater

yea, Rashad said something like "he was giving a seminar..." .... "for free"

That was Duane Ludwig. He told TJ that after the 4th round. ".... and we won't even charge em" is what Ludwig said. Hilarious

I'm sure Barao will come back stronger and gameplan specifically for TJ's weapons. In the same way TJ and his team did for Renan. If he is still champ by then of course.

I'm sure Barao will come back stronger and gameplan specifically for TJ's weapons. In the same way TJ and his team did for Renan. If he is still champ by then of course.

Barao is too damn slow to deal with that.

Barao has no shot against TJ. Not now, not next year

It was between the 4th and the 5th i believe.

Bang was like "What're you going to do?"

And TJ'd respond "I'm gonna kick..","Punch and move" etc. etc.

After TJ is done answering what he's going to do Bang's like, "We're giving him a free seminar, not even gonna charge him!"

or something like that.

Back