News Rashad Evans coming out of retirement: targeting Logan Paul or Roy Jones Jr.

Id love to see him back. The most underrated fighter there ever was in MMA.

Horrible. What is it with all the wrestlers acting like they are boxers all of a sudden, just because of that Paul money? It is really annoying to see the name of MMA dragged through the mud by aging wrestlers who lose to Youtube "stars." Sad!

Hope he gets a million or more. Respect to his hustle.

I dont know which one would be more worse

What? It's always about money man.

Mike and Roy did a fun exhibition with no winner, totally different than MMA guys taking fights where the goal is to embarrass and knock them unconscious.

These guys don't have money man, Holyfield is worth 1 million these days. Mike threw his damn fortune away, and Roy was a notoriously big spender. Roy and Mike played it smart for a little payday, I don't know what the fuck Holyfield is doing, but I'm guessing it's not a good idea. Holyfield blew all his money, he was paying crazy amounts in child support alone, it's all very well documented.

Rashad is looking at the next 40 years and if he doesn't wanna be fighting for a commentary job he probably needs to secure a couple more circus fight paychecks if he wants to maintain his lifestyle.

Rule #1 Cardio

Rule #2 Double tap

Rule #5 Save and invest your damn money so you don't become a laughing stock!

https://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/comba...g-champ-evander-holyfield-on-his-lost-fortune (How Holyfield lost all of his money)

https://www.sportscasting.com/mike-tyson-reveals-the-shocking-way-he-emerged-from-bankruptcy/
(Tyson was 60 million in debt)

Roy Jones was allegedly doing fights in Russia to pay back 3 million to the IRS. Which totally explains why he was doing those dumb ass fights. He used to be worth 50 million plus, now he'd be lucky to be in the 10 million range.

In this life, it always comes back to money. It's sad because they should be living like kings right now. Financial literacy is so important, I'm not sure if the UFC schools their fighters on finance but I doubt it when I see how the UFC manipulates their talent.
His point went right over your head

Dana should've taken better care of his guys, the UFC is going to look really bad in 6-12 months. I mean this shit could get extremely out of hand as more fighters are exposed to this circus.

Maybe Woodley can save face, but this is what you get when you grossly underpay your talent. Your "Legends" become laughing stocks because they either never got any decent support from the company to help manage their money, or they never had a real opportunity to really retire from the start.

This is NOT a good look, Rashad was a great fighter and solid analyst, no way in hell he should have to do circus fights to MAYBE have a comfortable retirement.

Like Anderson should be an instant Hall of famer who gets front row tickets to every UFC event, he shouldn't be boxing man. The UFC could open a Hall of fame grappling league, anyone who still wants to fight can do it there and the UFC could still make solid money doing PPV's for the events. Your a billion dollar company THINK OF SOMETHING!
The grappling thing wouldn't work. The casuals wouldn't be into that and that would only favor the grapplers, not the striking based fighters. Grappling competitions still has to find ways to make it appealing to casual fans, right now it's just the grappling/mma community that's into it. Plus if UFC starts doing mixed rules competition they would have to do other mixed rules like striking only as well.

So fucking stupid. These dudes have no dignity. Desperate for a lick of attention and glory. Rashad has a solid desk job, it’s pretty low to seek out shit like this.
It's for the money.

This just in
Bill Wallace wants to fight Paul Logan and is coming out of retirement

Desperate for money and wanting to get the bad taste out of his mouth, losing 5 straight including dan Kelly and sam alvey

This is just the beginning. Boxing exhibition is a nice way to get a payday especially if the fights rigged like tyson-jones.jr and May-Paul were

This just in! Tank wants to fight Markaplier! Man I love this era of combat sports!

Back