Rash Guards

To the people who get them from Walmart:

What's the brand on them, I wonder if I could get the same through Ebay.

Thanks.

Starter were the ones that i got.

I like under armour heat gear. I definitely feel a difference when I don't roll with them. They are very breathable and keep you dry.

They could be a bit pricey at Modell's but you can get a REALLY good deal if you go to TJ Maxx. I was able to get some half off..some even cheaper. I paid $24.99 for a long sleeve, heat gear compression one...$19.99 for the same, but in v-neck and $12.99 for the short sleeve version. I went back to TJ Maxx a couple of days later, and I found the the $24.99 ones were on sale for $20 and that the $12.99 ones were $9.99.
Just go to the sportswear section and stock up for the year :D

You all wear long sleeves in the summer?

I live in Florida and it isn't really a big deal on most days. Some days I just don't feel up to being totally confined in a rashguard, but it isn't the heat that bothers me. Also, our AC is broken in the dojang so...

Yeah the Walmart rashies are pretty cool. My Large one is like, really tiny though when you go to pull it on. It's kind of funny how much it expands.

I can usually find Adidas and other brands at Winners or other discount / liquidation places. They range from $13 to $20. Cheap.

I find that after 4+ months of wearing and washing in hot after class any brand of rash guard will start to smell funky...... so if you buy inexpensive ones you can just toss in a clothing donation bin and buy a new one.

You all wear long sleeves in the summer?

I wear long sleeves on no-gi / mma training days, my elbows get bloodied up on the tatami surface of the mats.
I wear short sleeve under my gi.

I find that after 4+ months of wearing and washing in hot after class any brand of rash guard will start to smell funky...... so if you buy inexpensive ones you can just toss in a clothing donation bin and buy a new one.

i was having that issue, til i saw in another thread that if you throw a cup of white vinegar into the wash with the rashguards, that smell disappears. it works like a charm

i was having that issue, til i saw in another thread that if you throw a cup of white vinegar into the wash with the rashguards, that smell disappears. it works like a charm

Oxyclean is your friend when washing gym wear, specifically gi's and rashguards, it really knocks the funk out.

Back