rash guard question...

FStep

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
i'm basically looking for something to help limit the bruising i get on my biceps from bjj i guess rashguards are the best choice here (correct me if i'm wrong) ... anyone know where to get good ones and what size would i need i'm 5'9 160lb

It will help a little with the bruising and scratches but not much.
I carry rashguards from Tapout, Gameness and HCK but if you want the best go with xfgear.
I will have my own brand out soon that will be close to the xf but cheaper.

I my sizing you would be a large.

www.SSFgear.com

SSF said:
It will help a little with the bruising and scratches but not much.
I carry rashguards from Tapout, Gameness and HCK but if you want the best go with xfgear.
I will have my own brand out soon that will be close to the xf but cheaper.

I my sizing you would be a large.

www.SSFgear.com

is there anything that will really help with the bruising?

they havent really stopped my bruising, but defenatly help with mat burn if your not wearing a gi. good to protect againt ringworm, and other nasty little things

Like SSF said XFGear really are the hop dogs when it comes to rashguards. They will definitely help with the bruising and help keep you from muscles from fatiguing. They also help against ringworm.

Adino said:
Like SSF said XFGear really are the hop dogs when it comes to rashguards. They will definitely help with the bruising and help keep you from muscles from fatiguing. They also help against ringworm.

Adino ,
Thanks for your comments but,

We are talking about in terms of fabric quality and construction design, our RG has a cover(protection) in the stiches to avoid fading out , we saw so many in the market faling apart and we are the biggest dealers of the majors rg sold in the market , the designs from XF is off the hook , but we are talking about durability and overall the price. If some of you guys never saw our rash guard before , please feel free to ask and as we're manufacturers we can give some very great discounts..

Cheers ,

I've never owned a rashguard long enough to have the stiching come apart. The graphics peel and the material has snagged and gone to hell before the stiching. I guess with the new printing process (xf, SSF and a few others) stiching may come into play if you keep the RG long enough. It's a cool idea about the cover though.

www.SSFgear.com

We have seen already we give them to our MMA fighters for training purposes and some of our old school ones ripped the stitches under the armpit and by the shoulders. The new ones are lasting longer. Also the way you wash and dry your rg contributes for its lifetime.

But again the XF design rocks , we have a silk printing machine that prints up to 6 colors , looks like a space ship :) and give us a lot of headaches when printing exotic designs on lycra, micro-fiber or supplex .

Our 2 cents,

rio your rgs look nice

I appreiciate all the great comments on our Designs(XFGear). As far as quality goes we have got it. The print wont fade. The material is purposly thin to allow maximum moisture management and breathability But is still as strong as or stronger than other brands. The stitching we use is a super strong flatlock stitch and we havn't had any problems with stitch tears. Im not saying there are not other good brands but we offer top quallity products with inovative and unique designs.
By the way , we are running a deal that if you order any longsleeve rashguard than you get a free Xtreme Fight Gear retro Logo tshirt
Thanks
Paul
Owner - Xtreme Fight Gear
www.xfgear.com

Back