Rare Replay dropped today. Conkers Bad Fur Day is finally back!!!!

So know one knows about how to view achievements? *sighs* Really annoying. I hope they patch it when the full backwards compatibility is released. I also hate the rewind option on the older retro NES games. It's to tempting to use and I hate cheating but it's just to damn useful. Really helped me on RC Pro-Am and the Turbo Tunnel in Battletoads. Also fuck yellow. Yellow cheats.

Anyone know how to view the achievements for the Xbox 360 titles that you hadn't purchased on the 360? I went to go check my Milestones for Perfect Dark Zero and it says you need 750 Gamerscore in the game for all 10. Well how am I supposed to know what the achievements are if I can't see them? When I go to the game hub it's grayed out and when I try to view it from snap the game isn't show up as one of my played games. Okaaay.. :/

Thats weird for me i can see the 360 games from clicking the achievements tab. It has xboxone achievements and next to it its another tab "other achievements" that is strictly 360 game achievements.

Thats weird for me i can see the 360 games from clicking the achievements tab. It has xboxone achievements and next to it its another tab "other achievements" that is strictly 360 game achievements.

I don't see that... :S

I'm tempted to get it on the PC now that I know that's an option. But I would only be getting it for Conker's Bad Fur Day and I could already emulate that for free.

Why didn't they include the XB version Conker?

Worth it for Perfect Dark alone (best console FPS of all time, I don't care what you think about Halo or Goldeneye), but the Banjo & Kazooie series is a nice bonus.

Nah, Halo 1 was better but I for one actually enjoyed perfect dark zero thoroughly. The reviews were bad but I loved it, especially the online co-op where you had to split up and tackle objectives that varied based on the difficulty you chose. That was one of the few 3D games where I was fine with the constant trial and error.

I don't know about anyone else, but the border around the screen really pisses me off when playing Bad Fur Day. It's distracting.

Back