Rare Replay dropped today. Conkers Bad Fur Day is finally back!!!!

Dusted my roommates XBO just for this, been ripping Conkers. I think Raptor has gotta be my fave multiplayer mode ever.

Well this game just became a bargain bin game for me really killer instinct 2

Why in the world would you want that over the original? The censoring and changing of the script was terrible.

Cause of the multiplayer and better graphics. Also, I said I got the original on an emulator so if I wanted to play that I can do it on my PC.

This is the first time I wanted an Xbox one. Not worth buying the console for this but it's an awesome deal for xbone owners. I want to play almost every game included...I was actually thinking about Blast Corps a few weeks ago.

Cause of the multiplayer and better graphics. Also, I said I got the original on an emulator so if I wanted to play that I can do it on my PC.

So i'm a recent PC convert, and I was freaking out because I wanted to play OG Conkers so bad but this was an Xbox One exclusive. So much sadness.

Then I remembered, I have a PC.

Thank you based PC. It probably comes off like circlejerking, but I think it finally sunk in that the PC is a whole 'nother beast.

Don't forget the GBC Conker.

250px-Conkerspockettalesboxart.jpg

Picked this up today! Can't wait to dive in. I ended up breaking down and buying it cause there is just to much value for $30 and there are games in the collection, I can't get emulated on the PC that I wanted to try. Games like Kameo and Viva Pinata that I never got around too on the 360 or Xbox. Also all those achievements. Hnnngg.

So i'm a recent PC convert, and I was freaking out because I wanted to play OG Conkers so bad but this was an Xbox One exclusive. So much sadness.

Then I remembered, I have a PC.

Thank you based PC. It probably comes off like circlejerking, but I think it finally sunk in that the PC is a whole 'nother beast.

Bruh.. check this thread out..

http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/f88/any-rom-emulator-dudes-playing-old-school-games-3040873/

If you need help setting it up PM me.

I remember saving up months before I could finally pick up Banjo & Kazooie on N64. I really liked it. I never got to playing other games in this bundle. I always wanted to try Viva Pinata because it looked like fun, never got to it.

Will definitely grab this sometime soon. But first I need to work on the backlog I got going.

Downloaded it last night and it looks pretty good
Worth it for me just to finally get to play Conker and Kameo
Spent last night playing Battletoads arcade and JetPac Refuelled

When I downloaded it I got all the games together in the Rare Replay download but I also got separate downloads of all 9 of the 360 games on the list
Hope I can delete those separate downloads and just keep the Rare one cause thats a lotta hard drive space

Kameo is severely underrated. It feels like the last game Rare made when they had a soul.

Were certain words still censored on the original Conker?

Were certain words still censored on the original Conker?

I only watched the opening cinematic but they played a parental warning before they let you open Conker and then another warning when Conker started

The Looney Tunes/Tiny Toons-esque opening musical that starts Rare Replay was a nice touch

Swimming in Banjo is a pain in the ass i was just reminded about lol.

I hate how the x-axis is reversed.

Anyone know how to view the achievements for the Xbox 360 titles that you hadn't purchased on the 360? I went to go check my Milestones for Perfect Dark Zero and it says you need 750 Gamerscore in the game for all 10. Well how am I supposed to know what the achievements are if I can't see them? When I go to the game hub it's grayed out and when I try to view it from snap the game isn't show up as one of my played games. Okaaay.. :/

GIF-OK-okay-Cheryl-Cole-GIF.gif

Back