Rare Replay dropped today. Conkers Bad Fur Day is finally back!!!!

Steve-French

What A Rush!!!
@Gold
Reaction score
This is a pretty cool game for those of you who are into some classic gaming. It's a bunch of classic and some newer games from the developer Rare. 30 years, 30 Games, for 30 dollars.

maxresdefault.jpg

Where, what?? Details, link? GOOGLE

Worth it for Perfect Dark alone (best console FPS of all time, I don't care what you think about Halo or Goldeneye), but the Banjo & Kazooie series is a nice bonus.

Good collection, but Goldeneye is conspicuously missing.

Ironically I looked up Conkers the other day for a friend. I collect SNES games but he was interested in this N64 game. Anyways, turns out it's one of the most collectible N64 games for various reasons.

1. It was a late release. People had PS2 when Conkers was released.

2. Nintendo didn't promote the game because of its vulgar content.

3. It's one of only 4(?) games with a 64mb chip.

4. It's actually a really good game (so I've heard).

Ironically I looked up Conkers the other day for a friend. I collect SNES games but he was interested in this N64 game. Anyways, turns out it's one of the most collectible N64 games for various reasons.

1. It was a late release. People had PS2 when Conkers was released.

2. Nintendo didn't promote the game because of its vulgar content.

3. It's one of only 4(?) games with a 64mb chip.

4. It's actually a really good game (so I've heard).

no it is a great game not just good but great

Would be cool to play Perfect Dark with updated controls.

A bad reason.

Microsoft/Rare don't have the rights too it. Same with the original Killer Instinct too and obviously the Donkey Kong Country series. Nintendo exclusives.

The reason it's only on the Xbox One is cause Rare is a 1st party developer now for them. I doubt it even hit's PC. This could be a system seller for them. Not a killer app. per se but still gonna draw a lot of interest.

I wanted Conker Live and Reloaded. Glaring omission. Bad Fur Day I can get for free on an emulator.

Conker_-_Live_%26_Reloaded_Coverart.png

I KNOW!

Dang. Not worth paying for a new console. But still a good release.

I agree, and Battletoads the Arcade version? I wouldn't expect that one. Much more graphic than the console versions.

Microsoft/Rare don't have the rights too it. Same with the original Killer Instinct too and obviously the Donkey Kong Country series. Nintendo exclusives.

The reason it's only on the Xbox One is cause Rare is a 1st party developer now for them. I doubt it even hit's PC. This could be a system seller for them. Not a killer app. per se but still gonna draw a lot of interest.

I wanted Conker Live and Reloaded. Glaring omission. Bad Fur Day I can get for free on an emulator.

According to Rare

It wasn't necessarily licensing. Going back to the criteria

Why in the world would you want that over the original? The censoring and changing of the script was terrible.

Back