Crime Rapper Tech 9 Was Facing Multiple Sexual Assault Charges Involving a Minor

Here's the thing. It seems like people are trying to politicize these deaths and events. As a race can we not just admit we are all unique individuals?

I didn't see anyone making Jerry Sandusky, Larry Nassar and other famous white people convicted of sexual assault charges about the white race. I'm not in here making the murders committed by Ted Bundy as "idol worshiping". And there were hundreds of women writing him letters asking for his love while he was on death row.

Is Trump not worshiped? Is Katy Perry not? Bernie by his supporters?

We worship idols as humans in general. I think it's very closed thinking to make these things about race. I don't see Black America worshiping anymore than White America. We're all people. Has it ever occurred to you that maybe were overthinking things and making too much related to race?

Theres a lot of truth to this. It does seem like so called black people tend to lionize and elevate our entertainers and public figures more than others. But perhaps you're right...maybe everyone does it just as much. I do agree that humans in general worship idols. And although I'm using terms like "black" and "white" I am not actually referring to race but to culture and values.

ROFL so you're assuming she's white because of her name? And what are you attacking me for doing? Jesus fucking christ, some self-awareness, yeah?

LOL no. I was under the impression the surname 'Nassar' is most commonly found in Syria, but I'm willing to admit I was wrong there. Still, he's not white.

Are you STILL on this nonsense? Nowhere did I deny he was American. When I called him Syrian, I was talking about his ethnicity.

I just explained to you by that logic, African albinos as 'white', and you can find loads of east Asians with paler skin than most actual white people. Would you ever class African albinos and pale-skinned east Asians as white?

So insignificant, you keep typing out these multiple-paragraph responses. lol

Didn't you just say his mother is white because her name is 'Mary'. Why yes, yes you did. And you're calling ME a hypocrite? LOL

You have to be a special kind of dumb to think that was what I was saying.

Lied about WHAT? And I was right - he's not white. He's of Arab descent. The only thing I might have been wrong about is his Syrian ancestry. I'm willing to accept I was wrong there.

1). Because of slavery you dummy. That is in no way relevant to this discussion.
2). How would Larry Nassar have that surname without any Arab ancestry?

For fuck sake, he clearly LOOKS middle-eastern...

nassar.jpg

636524991145987657-012518larry-nassar-ap.jpg
LOL man I said just try to guess with his mom. At no point did I claim with certaintity she's white. But if you think about it he lives in a majority white country. It's a lot different than if he was living in Syria and had a Syrian name. There's levels to this shit.

The point is having an Arabic name doesn't make you from Syria. Having an American name doesn't make you white, true, but when you look at LOCATION., I. E country, then it comes into play.

I could be wrong about him being white. It was an assumption I made in a post that was a very very small part of my post. What you said in response was that he's Syrian. Which was wrong as you've admitted. Also I never denied his ancestry is middle eastern. I believe everyone's ancestory goes back to Africa, but I don't consider myself African.

The truth is I have no way to be entirely sure what race Larry Nassar is. I would be very very surpsied if he wasn't partially white. It doesn't make since for multiple different Arabic families to meet and breed together in Michigan in the 1920s. One parents side, sure the parents could have came over tomorrow. But his father was born here. What are the chances he somehow met another middle Eastern woman, named Mary, and reproduced.
I just don't believe it's an equivelant assumption. He was born and raised in America, not Syria. I also know white guys with the last name hernandez. Well, at least partially white.

I admit I could have been wrong on Nassar. It was a mistake on my original post and I did it without thinking. You tried to call me out saying he's Syrian, which was a load of shit.

Then you say the point is he's not white. Well my point is that he wasn't black. Same thing. You did the exact same thing while trying to debunk my argument. Like I said, my point still stands and I'm happy to post more examples of white pedophiles if you would like. Though as I said earlier I don't think it's something at all related to race.

So he's probably not white, he's probably not Syrian. My point was that he wasn't black and your point was he wasn't white. In the end it probably ends up somewhere in the middle, there's a good possibility he's half Arabic half white.

My original argument still stands.

Theres a lot of truth to this. It does seem like so called black people tend to lionize and elevate our entertainers and public figures more than others. But perhaps you're right...maybe everyone does it just as much. I do agree that humans in general worship idols. And although I'm using terms like "black" and "white" I am not actually referring to race but to culture and values.
I guess I just don't see it in terms of black people worshipping idols more. I know a hell of a lot of white people who worship Jesus Christ. I hear a lot more about people worshipping or hating Trump then I do about rappers. I just don't see it. Objectively I just don't see black people worshipping idols more than white people and I don't see evidence for it. I could be wrong and their culture puts more emphasis on these things. But I don't see many rappers in mainstream commercials. I do see a hell of a lot of celebrities because advertisers know that it helps to put popular people in their ads.

LOL man I said just try to guess with his mom. At no point did I claim with certaintity she's white.

His mother is white. That makes him at least half white at the very least, but he had multiple generations of family in America, so there is a very large chance he is more than half white.

But if you think about it he lives in a majority white country. It's a lot different than if he was living in Syria and had a Syrian name. There's levels to this shit.

Yes, there most definitely is. Your level of shit is on a whole new level.

The point is having an Arabic name doesn't make you from Syria.

You're just repeating yourself now and I've already explained this. He's of Arab descent. The end.

Having an American name doesn't make you white, true, but when you look at LOCATION., I. E country, then it comes into play.

There is no such thing as an "American name".

I could be wrong about him being white. It was an assumption I made in a post that was a very very small part of my post. What you said in response was that he's Syrian. Which was wrong as you've admitted.

No, I have not admitted that. I admitted that I COULD be wrong. But what I'm not wrong about is that he is of Arab descent. You even brought up his religious background, as if that was relevant.

Also I never denied his ancestry is middle eastern. I believe everyone's ancestory goes back to Africa, but I don't consider myself African.

Comparing immigrants who arrived in America in the 20th century, to human migration that took place 60,000+ years ago. Flawless argument.

The truth is I have no way to be entirely sure what race Larry Nassar is.

I do. He's Arab. More to the point though, he's not white.

He was born and raised in America, not Syria.

How is this relevant? Oh, it's not.

I also know white guys with the last name hernandez. Well, at least partially white.

We've already gone over this, all you've done is change it from 'Juan' to 'Hernandez'. You know white guys with that surname because Hernandez is actually a white surname. It originates in Spain.

I admit I could have been wrong on Nassar. It was a mistake on my original post and I did it without thinking. You tried to call me out saying he's Syrian, which was a load of shit.

Maybe he's Syrian, maybe he's not. But one thing's for sure... he's Arab.

Yes, there most definitely is. Your level of shit is on a whole new level.

You're just repeating yourself now and I've already explained this. He's of Arab descent. The end.

There is no such thing as an "American name".

No, I have not admitted that. I admitted that I COULD be wrong. But what I'm not wrong about is that he is of Arab descent. You even brought up his religious background, as if that was relevant.

Comparing immigrants who arrived in America in the 20th century, to human migration that took place 60,000+ years ago. Flawless argument.

I do. He's Arab. More to the point though, he's not white.

How is this relevant? Oh, it's not.

We've already gone over this, all you've done is change it from 'Juan' to 'Hernandez'. You know white guys with that surname because Hernandez is actually a white surname. It originates in Spain.

Maybe he's Syrian, maybe he's not. But one thing's for sure... he's Arab.

I did nothing different than you, coming in and doing the exact same thing you accused me of doing. You said HE IS SYRIAN. Multiple times.

So you are one hundred percent sure he's not even partially white? Just by his name and by looking at him? Like I said dude I don't understand your obsession with race.

Anyway, like I said, my point was that Nassar wasn't black. And your point was that he wasn't white. Sorry this is such a gigantic contention for you, but as I said before it does not change the basis of my arguement, which was about black culture. Nasar being Arabic means he is not black. My arguement still stands.

I may have made a mistake calling Nassar white, though I fully believe he could be half or more white. Oh well. Mistakes happen. Doesn't change my point on the overall matter. You're obsession with proving someone is not Caucasian is a little unsettling. I'll list some other white pedophiles since you're so terrified of claiming Nasar as your own

Hip Hop is having a tough week. A few days before this whole Nipsey incident beloved battle rapper Tech 9 passed away and we were told he died in his sleep. Tech wasn't a mainstream star but he was well known through out the "battle rap community", which still amounts to millions of people. He was an active battle rapper and co-host on the popular Youtube show "Champion". I've personally watched him over about a 10 year span. Everyone loves Tech so it was pretty sad for him to suddenly die like that. People donated upwards of $30k to his family's go fund me account and made tribute videos for about 2 days. dThen a few days later Nipsey gets shot and obviously you see the widespread affect that has had on people combined with all the conspiracies, the vigil debacle.

Well just when we thought we had a moment to catch our breath from this terrible week this news breaks yesterday morning:

Rapper Tech 9 Was Facing Multiple Sexual Assault Charges Involving a Minor Prior to Death

https://www.complex.com/music/2019/...ssault-charges-involving-minor-prior-to-death

Turns out Tech 9 was facing charges for some pretty horrific sex/pedo crimes. Some real weirdo, R Kelly stuff. He was set for pre-trail the following day and ultimately killed himself out of shame and embarrassment. Now all of these millions of people who love Tech and just got through a week of mourning and praising Tech 9, along with Nipsey, now get hit with this. People are mad and hurt. Someone they loved and thought was one person turned out to be a monster. Many people feel like they got scammed out of their money by the family and others who knew what really happened. They let people think he just randomly died and took in $30k. It's just a big mess.

I know Tech isn't the biggest name but when combined with the tragic death of Nipsey, the destruction of R. Kelly, the recent character assassination of Michael Jackson...its been quite a psychologically traumatic year for the idol
worshiping portion of black America(which unfortunately is quite large).

JayBlac Speaks:

At this point im pretty convinced you can't "break into the scene" without having some pretty heavy dirt.

At least that's how it appears. Money corrupts. And there's so many main stream actors/artist who are known sex offenders yet everyone ignores it.

And when its time to scrub them off the scene the industry brings their dirt to light.

I shouldn't paint everyone with the same brush but i would suspect majority are corrupt in Hollywood.

I have never listened to, or even heard of, anyone named TechNine, Tech9 or any other variation of that ridiculous name. They are all degenerate scum as far as I'm concerned.

<DisgustingHHH>

I have never listened to, or even heard of, anyone named TechNine, Tech9 or any other variation of that ridiculous name. They are all degenerate scum as far as I'm concerned.

<DisgustingHHH>

Clearly they fall short of your excellence. I'm sorry we forced you to click on the thread.

80 years ago...1939...

The Tramp was released in 1914 and made Charlie Chaplin a GLOBAL celebrity...

<LikeReally5>
Back then just an handfull of true artists were respected and listened , Dante Alighieri did belong at this category. Nowadays even crappy comedians , slutty singers and, in your country, "singers" form the underground ( here rappers usually come from upper class families), virtually everybody became famous beyond his real merits, assume a superior status an play the opinion leader,
maître à penser. I personally known several actors and actress in both cinema and stage field and I have not a positive opinion fo them , musicians are little better because music is basically math, so they have to study before done something in the stage

Its amazing people that brag loudly about degeneracy and being defective people are degenerates who are defects.

Can we bring back bands, please? Musicians? Music?
Yes Rap with a silent C music has really dumbed down not just African Americans but also go check from music from around the world as well like Reggae, Reggaeton, African music, Soca and so called Grime and Drill Music from Jamaica to Trinidad, Puerto Rico and Cuba to Nigeria and Ghana alongside France and the UK you see the growing influence of Rap music and culture has had a massive impacted on youths from around the world and I really think need go back to Jazz and real live music and get rid of caps and hoodies and dress smart :(

Yes Rap with a silent C music has really dumbed down not just African Americans but also go check from music from around the world as well like Reggae, Reggaeton, African music, Soca and so called Grime and Drill Music from Jamaica to Trinidad, Puerto Rico and Cuba to Nigeria and Ghana alongside France and the UK you see the growing influence of Rap music and culture has had a massive impacted on youths from around the world and I really think need go back to Jazz and real live music and get rid of caps and hoodies and dress smart :(

Please and thank you.. But then thectalentkess producers couldn't pick and choose to be famous, and would lose complete control.. That's what the destruction of music has been about.

I think he should be charged with five counts of naming himself Tech 9.

Don't know who he is but when you name yourself something like that you need to go

WTF? I thought this was about Tech N9ne. How could this dude just steal his name?

Hip Hop is having a tough week. A few days before this whole Nipsey incident beloved battle rapper Tech 9 passed away and we were told he died in his sleep. Tech wasn't a mainstream star but he was well known through out the "battle rap community", which still amounts to millions of people. He was an active battle rapper and co-host on the popular Youtube show "Champion". I've personally watched him over about a 10 year span. Everyone loves Tech so it was pretty sad for him to suddenly die like that. People donated upwards of $30k to his family's go fund me account and made tribute videos for about 2 days. dThen a few days later Nipsey gets shot and obviously you see the widespread affect that has had on people combined with all the conspiracies, the vigil debacle.

Well just when we thought we had a moment to catch our breath from this terrible week this news breaks yesterday morning:

Rapper Tech 9 Was Facing Multiple Sexual Assault Charges Involving a Minor Prior to Death

https://www.complex.com/music/2019/...ssault-charges-involving-minor-prior-to-death

Turns out Tech 9 was facing charges for some pretty horrific sex/pedo crimes. Some real weirdo, R Kelly stuff. He was set for pre-trail the following day and ultimately killed himself out of shame and embarrassment. Now all of these millions of people who love Tech and just got through a week of mourning and praising Tech 9, along with Nipsey, now get hit with this. People are mad and hurt. Someone they loved and thought was one person turned out to be a monster. Many people feel like they got scammed out of their money by the family and others who knew what really happened. They let people think he just randomly died and took in $30k. It's just a big mess.

I know Tech isn't the biggest name but when combined with the tragic death of Nipsey, the destruction of R. Kelly, the recent character assassination of Michael Jackson...its been quite a psychologically traumatic year for the idol
worshiping portion of black America(which unfortunately is quite large).

JayBlac Speaks:

Oh shit Tech9 killed himself?? Wtffff... i actually dug some of his shit.

Damn... but fuck em if he really did shit to children.

I actually knew of Tech 9, not this latest Nipsey guy. Tech 9 was some hockey locker room pump up music back in highschool

Edit nevermind. Apparently Tech N9ne != Tech 9

Some little upstart copying another's stage name I guess. So no, I haven't heard of this kiddie didler.

Oh thank goodness it's not the same dude. Wtf, fuck this other fake clown lol

Last edited:
Back in the old days actors and musicians were considered on the level of whores, complete wastrels, wastes of space. Our society has become so affluent that we spend half our lives entertaining ourselves instead of struggling to survive, and as such we've elevated these entertainers to silly levels of respect.

What does an actor do? Stand somewhere they're told reading words someone else wrote, pretending to be someone else... And people look to these buffoons to who to vote for???

Celebrity culture never fails to amuse me. Actors and musicians are usually idiot narcissists, completely functionally useless to a sane society and people treat them like god's. They're all scumbags, recognize it.
I think you need to differentiate between artists and celebrities.

There's are plenty of actors, musicians, etc, who basically serve the purpose of storytellers. Stories and the people who tell them are an integral part of the human experience and have been a part of every society that had ever existed. The vast, vast majority of artists/entertainers/storytellers are struggling and operating in near anonymity, as has been the case for all of human history.

Celebrities, on the other hand, are glorified and worshiped to an absurd degree, and it's unhealthy for both the celebrity and society.

Back