Crime Rapper Julio Foolio Shot and Killed

The only thing I think when I see OP is "What's in a name?"

This guy was asking to get killed he knew folks were out to get him he was shot before and hospitalized. instead he goes to a location that can be found easily on google maps in real time streaming.

He also allowed a bunch of women in that party that where un vetted he could have just hung out with his GF any one of those chicks could have given out that address even unbeknownst to them that they gave it to foolios killers.

That was my reaction. It's funny how many times it's been that the first time I hear a rapper's name was learning he got shot to death.

Quite the culture.
The truf. Thats how I learned who pop smoke was

Trap/drill rappers are the dumbest motherfuckers on the planet
And the worst music
And have the stupidest names

You reap what you sow
The word drill refers to assassination the bring it on themselves with that lifestyle disrespecting "opps".

ac7b6180-320f-11ef-a0f4-1b104ecf2771.jpg.webp

is that julio foolio? holio folio. that dude is growing horse cocks out of his head.
He looks like a caricature from the cartoon boondocks of ignorance. What is sad is that he inspired a lot of young folks to copy this image and lifestyle who will get killed themselves or end up in prison.

Julio Foolio got caught up the game
Julio Foolio got shot up in the brain
Julio Foolio, we'll remember his name
Not for his music nor for his fame
His accolades don't matter and I say this without shame
Julio Foolio is simply a funny ass name
Damn son
@HereticBD went in with no rubbers.

You know people say Rap is mysognistic, but I dont believe that's really true. In fact some of it is quite inclusive. Sometimes women want to express themselves just as vociferously as men do, and this track allows them to do just that.

This guy was asking to get killed he knew folks were out to get him he was shot before and hospitalized. instead he goes to a location that can be found easily on google maps in real time streaming.

He also allowed a bunch of women in that party that where un vetted he could have just hung out with his GF any one of those chicks could have given out that address even unbeknownst to them that they gave it to foolios killers.

It's the same shit with Young Dolph. Gets shot at and decides to make diss tracks about how they didn't hit shit. Then continues to go to the hood to the same places he always goes and surprise surprise they are waiting to kill him.

Love listening to the song where he says something along the lines of " you think I'm going out like pac and biggie, you must be stupid" Then he got taken out just like pac and biggie.

I wore the fuck outta this cd in high school. I got it on vinyl too.

RIP Lord Infamous, Koopsta Knicca, and Gangsta Boo. Those are rapper deaths I am legit sad about. They let the drugs get to 'em, unfortunately.

I remember I talked to one guy in HS about them and he was like fuck no I don't like 36 they worship the devil. I thought he was crazy at the time. Just like a year or two ago DJvlad interviews a few of them and they are talking about selling their soul to the devil and I think Crunchy black said he didn't do that he just made a deal but kept his soul. He said the other members did sell their soul though. All that shit creeped me out so I just stopped listening to the interview.

Back